Another SL official killed Police Commander of Xudun

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Seems like another one bites the dust! Now yall believe when I said something fishy is going on in Sool? A clan miltia killed him.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Which dhul sub clan deals with alcohol and drugs and are willing to kill for it?
I think thats a cover story, why would a whole commander chase after mere booze smugglers? Surely thats a job for footsoldiers

Hmmm....SSpot gets an influx of Dhulbahante admins and Darawiish karbaash by reer PL has dramatically decreased maybe the Harti brothers have come to an understanding.
Emotion Reaction GIF

Interesting development.
:win:

More and more Dhulbahante clan waking up

AUN, just a couple of weeks ago a xildhiban is killed infront of his house now this. No one will take these top SL spots in Sool if they’re going to get killed by rebel groups, SL’s influence in Sool will dwindle rapidly if this continues.

AUN, just a couple of weeks ago a xildhiban is killed infront of his house now this. No one will take these top SL spots in Sool if they’re going to get killed by rebel groups, SL’s influence in Sool will dwindle rapidly if this continues.

It was much worse back in late 2000's and beginning of 2010's.

back then Dhul killed each other in droves.

I think thats a cover story, why would a whole commander chase after mere booze smugglers? Surely thats a job for footsoldiers

No it's not, lately there have being an nationwide kampagn from the police on drugs and alcohol smugglers..

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If you cannot even control or have the support of a 1/3rd of your ‘country’ how can you expect recognition. Very law and order.

Bihi is busy attesting political adversaries.

If you cannot even control or have the support of a 1/3rd of your ‘country’ how can you expect recognition. Very law and order.

Bihi is busy attesting political adversaries.
1/3 of the country? that is a bit of stretch...

According to the Montevideo statehood criteria, a nation don't have to have 100% control over the claimed territorial land.

And I can guaranty you that when Somaliland gets de jure recognition the parts of sanaag bari and the few remaning villages in Sool will come in to the fold of Somaliland and disruptive element will be dealt with harder and more resolute.

Reborn
War on drugs :nahgirl:
There's been so many raids this year of illegal content flooding into SL.
AUN to the officer who ain't the first to be killed by such smugglers.To safeguard the officer there should be a broader strategy to tackle this issue.Like giving monetary incentives to report smugglers.

Last edited:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
1/3 of the country? that is a bit of stretch...

According to the Montevideo statehood criteria, a nation don't have to have 100% control over the claimed territorial land.

And I can guaranty you that when Somaliland gets de jure recognition the parts of sanaag bari and the few remaning villages in Sool will come in to the fold of Somaliland and disruptive element will be dealt with harder and more resolute.
LoL

There is a smuggling operation from Ethiopia and through Dhahar. It supplies Puntland with Alcohol , police have been ununsuccessful in countering it.

Trending