Another school shooting in America

Only developed country in the world in which you will need to get mass shooting insurance!
1633537132014.png

OffTheDome

Proud American
my school once had a school shooting threat. everyone stayed home while me, being a real nigga, went to school that day.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He looks like he was a victim of bully. Just by looking at this photo, i can surmise he is of small built frame. Little smarty pants men/boys are temperamental. Looks like u messed with the wrong n.gga chief. (i can't believe i am speaking the negroid dialect)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin it's America's national sport, tune in walaal and tell us how the new mujahid ranks on the school shooting comps.

With a population of 350m if just some medium and major mass shooting takes place every once a month that’s not indicative of lawlessness. This country will introduce strict gun laws in the near future.

Final analysis is that this is not a failed state. You know where you can find a failed state dammit

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
With a population of 350m if just some medium and major mass shooting takes place every once a month that’s not indicative of lawlessness. This country will introduce strict gun laws in the near future.

Final analysis is that this is not a failed state. You know where you can find a failed state dammit

God bless the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Land of the BRAVE & THE FREE

1633544394777.png

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
School shooters are notoriously white.
They purposely delayed Nicolas Cruz trial, he still hasn't had trial since 2017 when he killed the kids and teachers. Because he is white his trial gets a nice long delay.

e8b4e390-5102-41c8-bbf9-0879a10e421e-large3x4_NikolasCruzAP.png

Trending

Latest posts