Another school shooting in America

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Whenever there a school shooting the in America. I remember this meme

nolivesmatterthatmuch-people-streets-people-schools-because-23fa62d9e7828a6f-d795465e15a88793.jpg

:mjlol:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
With a population of 350m if just some medium and major mass shooting takes place every once a month that’s not indicative of lawlessness. This country will introduce strict gun laws in the near future.

Final analysis is that this is not a failed state. You know where you can find a failed state dammit
They occur at a higher rate than the qaraxs in xamar. Saxiib America waa xaar-gud, you even make fun of public transportation in other country's because you've never seen it in yours.

GemState

36/21
VIP
America is by far the greatest country on the planet, but it's society is beyond insane. A photo like this would be seen as crazy in most 1st world nations, but in America its the norm
1633579667023.png

GemState

36/21
VIP
Greatest country at what?

What metric are they so good at, in which we give them the moniker “greatest nation”.

American exceptionalism is dead.
silly comment

Economically, Militarily, Technologically, Culturally, the US is still the best by quite a distance. You only really understand the gap between them and the rest of the world when you compare it to other countries.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
silly comment

Economically, Militarily, Technologically, Culturally, the US is still the best by quite a distance. You only really understand the gap between them and the rest of the world when you compare it to other countries.

Economically: most external debt, most unequal Western nation, almost half of the US dollars printed in existence was in the last 12 months.

Military: Since WWII, the US has lost in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Lebanon, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. This is despite spending the most on defence in the world by a considerable margin.

Technology: We are in one the least innovative times in recent memory, yet I'll give this to the US. Even then, many of these tech moguls have their headquarters/business based outside the US and pay more tax in other countries than they do in the US, due to the shite tax laws.

Culturally: That is also dying. The US is losing the music battle, as Kpop and British rap become more mainstream. The most popular television show at the moment is Squid Game, which is on American Netflix but as I said, they probs pay more taxes in Korea than the US. This trend is set to continue as tv shows, movies and music from other countries start to take precedence.

As I said, the era of American exceptionalism is over.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
These idiots misunderstood the right to bear arms. They were actually talking about going hunting and securing the arms of a bear. Thousands of innocent deaths could’ve been avoided.

18504B01-2F9C-4BCF-BA24-292AB60FF8E1.jpeg

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The only way America can stop all these school shootings from happing is to have an anti-bullying campaign and also to restrict gun accesses to people.
Seems so easy. Why haven’t they already done it? Only actual solution is to arm teachers and get them to execute these guys and post it online.

Seems so easy. Why haven’t they already done it? Only actual solution is to arm teachers and get them to execute these guys and post it online.
I can't lie executing people and sharing it online sounds like something an African warlord would do, how can you advocate for that in a western country?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I can't lie executing people and sharing it online sounds like something an African warlord would do, how can you advocate for that in a western country?
Well, the right to bear arms is the 2nd most important right in this constitutional democracy. So taking that away won’t work. Whereas if teachers were to exercise this right and protect their students, these people would think twice

Well, the right to bear arms is the 2nd most important right in this constitutional democracy. So taking that away won’t work. Whereas if teachers were to exercise this right and protect their students, these people would think twice
Imagine being a teacher who already has a tough job for low pay suddenly being told that you have to carry a firearm and potentially risk your life in a deadly school shooting. Realistically I don't think many teachers would sign up for something like that. It just doesn't sound like a viable solution to a nationwide problem.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Imagine being a teacher who already has a tough job for low pay suddenly being told that you have to carry a firearm and potentially risk your life in a deadly school shooting. Realistically I don't think many teachers would sign up for something like that. It just doesn't sound like a viable solution to a nationwide problem.
What’s the viable solution then? It says in their governing document that you can have AK47s and they elected a guy who grabs women by the pussy.

It says in their governing document that you can have AK47s and they elected a guy who grabs women by the pussy.
It's a problem of government and the constitution needs to be reformed for any real change to happen and unfortunately, it seems very likely that the pussy-grabber will be re-elected once Biden's term ends.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It's a problem of government and the constitution needs to be reformed for any real change to happen and unfortunately, it seems very likely that the pussy-grabber will be re-elected once Biden's term ends.
That’s how democracy is supposed to work though. 300m came up with this so we have to accept it and see how it all work out for them. It’ll take many years before they reform it

You are right..Its not the solution

Trending