Another race war Blacks vs Indians .....

Lol he could be right
We have a grown ass man here larping as Southern Sudanese:mybusiness:

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

I've proven that I'm Dinka, so the sheegato conspiracy-theories should just melt away. I even provided a picture of my arm; I wrote in my language; and I know things that no sheegato could even know.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This is clearly a Dinka guy's arm

View attachment 239956

Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

I'm chilling anyway because I:

Iska daa kuwa kale waxay dhahaan

:russ::mjlol:

We're the same shade and texture, niyahow. Especially now that I've been early morning swimming at the beach and darkening up. To be frank, nearly the majority of men in Somalia/Somaliland are that shade cos the sun there is no joke and they're always outside compared to westerners and khaleejis.

We're the same shade and texture, niyahow. Especially now that I've been early morning swimming at the beach and darkening up. To be frank, nearly the majority of men in Somalia/Somaliland are that shade cos the sun there is no joke and they're always outside compared to westerners and khaleejis.

Yeah, that definitely makes sense because all the Somalis I see in the West are noticeably lighter than pictures I've seen of Somalis in Hargeisa and Xamar.

The madows can't handle the wave of hate they're getting from the Indians, so to make themselves feel better, they scapegoat us

They need to leave us the f*ck alone

Shut up, they were Indian and you can tell from the way they were writing those tweets you self hating negro
The viraaj guy who made the George floyd edit got his account suspended this him boasting about his exploits on his new account

The saddest take from this, is that the madows saw that Indians don't tolerate people insulting them at any level, so they decided to pivot this whole thing onto perceived weaker targets - us. The ugly truth behind this is that we have too many useful idiots in our community that would cosign or turn a blind eye to ajnabis dehumanising us (sometimes even calling for our deportation/genocide) but berate us for even attempting to defend ourselves. I would name some on this very forum, but they know who they are.

Indians went HARD on them, and they quickly backed off, with some even apologising. Then they turned their attention to us, knowing they'll just receive applause from this problematic group within our community.

Last edited:
When will humans ever learn that no one gives a f*ck abt ur skin colour? We make such big issues over shit that shouldn't be an issue, like what are you gonna fight about now, how many toes you have?