Another race war Blacks vs Indians .....

FeQ-VSsXEAYNOD5
Of course he’s thinking about vagene

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalis really created animosity from many groups because of their dumb, racist attitude. You can ask yourself why no one is attacking Eritreans, Ethiopians, and other Africans? Because Somalis have big mouth that they can't keep shut.
No stfu and stop salaxing their ass. Somalis are the only ones who don’t take shit from them. Kiss my ass.

No stfu and stop salaxing their ass. Somalis are the only ones who don’t take shit from them. Kiss my ass.

You and other dumbo with a big mouth are the reasons why so many groups hating Somalis. You just have a big mouth that you can't keep shut. Explain to me again, why no one is atatcking Eritreans, Ethiopians, or other Africans? Why are Somalis always on the spotlight? Id1ots.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You and other dumbo with a big mouth are the reasons why so many groups hating Somalis. You just have a big mouth that you can't keep shut. Explain to me again, why no one is atatcking Eritreans, Ethiopians, or other Africans? Why are Somalis always on the spotlight? Id1ots.
They fought ghanians and nigerians before. Xabashi and somalis fought fba before. Notice how all this shit is usually from the UK where somalis were always attacked because we are muslim black and look different. You are mentally enslaved. Keep doing what you do and stop quoting me slave.
You should fucking ask yourself how this black man made a racist tweet that blew up and instead of taking responsibility he blamed our people. f*ck you and the others like you.

It is no coincidence now that everyone thinks it is the Somalis behind every racist online attacks against AAs. My brother-in-law who lives in the West Coast USA listened to a radio show talk host where callers were stating they need to take down Somalis because of their constant attacks against AAs in social media. People in UK, EU, and some dumbo in NA have really ruined the Somali name.

My question to Somali id1ots who attack AAs is, why have they done to you that you need to be pain on their end? Xoolo with no common sense.

They fought ghanians and nigerians before. Xabashi and somalis fought fba before. Notice how all this shit is usually from the UK where somalis were always attacked because we are muslim black and look different. You are mentally enslaved. Keep doing what you do and stop quoting me slave.
You should fucking ask yourself how this black man made a racist tweet that blew up and instead of taking responsibility he blamed our people. f*ck you and the others like you.

You're really out of control, girl. I've seen in social media how Somalis pull the N and J words as soon as they have an argument with AAs, Carribeans, and other non-horner Africans. Fix up and have something useful to do in life instead of becoming dumb nuisance to people who have done no harm to you.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You're really out of control, girl. I've seen in social media how Somalis pull the N and J words as soon as they have an argument with AAs, Carribeans, and other non-horner Africans. Fix up and have something useful to do in life instead of becoming dumb nuisance to people who have done no harm to you.
Keep blaming somalis! Bye felicia.

It is no coincidence now that everyone thinks it is the Somalis behind every racist online attacks against AAs. My brother-in-law who lives in the West Coast USA listened to a radio show talk host where callers were stating they need to take down Somalis because of their constant attacks against AAs in social media. People in UK, EU, and some dumbo in NA have really ruined the Somali name.

My question to Somali id1ots who attack AAs is, why have they done to you that you need to be pain on their end? Xoolo with no common sense.

Bro these people obsessed with Somalis

Attachments

• 04A24337-0CAA-4D63-8B02-7338A8A1BEC0.jpeg
    04A24337-0CAA-4D63-8B02-7338A8A1BEC0.jpeg
    908 KB · Views: 149
  • 903C0FE0-E308-4E0F-B9D3-8F1AE425AA75.jpeg
    903C0FE0-E308-4E0F-B9D3-8F1AE425AA75.jpeg
    775.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 174FB0B9-2075-4131-922A-074C39ADB163.jpeg
    174FB0B9-2075-4131-922A-074C39ADB163.jpeg
    832 KB · Views: 140
  • 652A21EB-6099-4CCB-861A-F2F47D4358BD.jpeg
    652A21EB-6099-4CCB-861A-F2F47D4358BD.jpeg
    740.8 KB · Views: 148
most of these trolls were white supermacist but some ( I’d say about 5% or so) were for sure Somalis trolls from the uk, some of the qts were definitely something only “based” Somali trolls dream up of, however I do agree this time that madows (uk) are trying to scapegoat Somalis as a whole, the madows there and there African Christian brothers are a weird bunch when it comes to how they feel about Somalis lol

im Telling you any African dude who is christian and his country or tribe is beefing with Muslims in any sort of way (which is a large portion of them) make up 100% of anti Somali gang and spread anti Somali sentiment like they are doing gods work, my theory is that all of the people that I described above plus the suugo science and the popular anti madow rhetoric and popular talking heads on here being staunchly anti madow gave birth to an ugly child that is the “based” Somali trolls we see taking over the Somali social world and small pockets of African/black social media as well, keeping a low profile and biting our tongues is very un Somali behavior after all