Another race war Blacks vs Indians .....

K-M-O

Somali.

As if they don’t even know Indians are known to be the most racist groups on the south-Asian continent.

Compare to their neighbouring counterparts.

Sure there are racist Somalis that troll at times; some do it out of self defence; other do it for troll reasons.

The Madow will cry out for racism: for starting the most unnecessary shit.

I’m siding with the Indians on this. Good on them for standing up for their people.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
we live rent free in their heads, he tweeted something racist about indians and thinks somalis are the ones saying racist to him

Bro, they got colonised by Britsh and Dutch corporations (look up British and Dutch East India Companies) for the first 100 years, then the governments in London and Amsterdam took over after nationalising the companies.

I just don't understand black Americans and black Carribean people , If you say racist shit about other people or make fun of their ethnicity you must expect hate and racist shit back .

How can they cry when all they do is talk shit and make fun for f*ck sakes they have 100s of thousands on black twitter everyday making fun of Asians Africans whites etc etc but as soon as we troll them make fun of them they become victims .

The mental illness in that is crazy to me you can't start a fight and get mad when the victim kicks your ass .

The best qarbash I have ever seen when Nigerians destroyed black Americans on a twitter war . I wish I saved the screen shots they totally destroyed them . They are cousins and they went at it just shows you the world has a disdain for black Americans .

Bro, they got colonised by Britsh and Dutch corporations (look up British and Dutch East India Companies) for the first 100 years, then the governments in London and Amsterdam took over after nationalising the companies.
Britannia use to use Indians as cannon fire they literally tie a Indian up infront of the cannon and then light it and watch Indians explode into a million pieces .

These Indians actually believe they werent slaves fcking lol, still produce most slaves today

Look at how Britian colonized them and they were Billion plus
Why are they acting like they werent enslaved for 500+ years, wallahi if Somalis were enslaved for that long I'd k word myself, because clearly I come from useless DNA because that's multiple generation damn it

YOU GUYS ARE BOTH AS BAD AS EACH OTHER, ZERO SELF RESPECT
The English had them working in their empire formation looking like this
:damn:

images (9).jpeg

I just don't understand black Americans and black Carribean people , If you say racist shit about other people or make fun of their ethnicity you must expect hate and racist shit back .

How can they cry when all they do is talk shit and make fun for f*ck sakes they have 100s of thousands on black twitter everyday making fun of Asians Africans whites etc etc but as soon as we troll them make fun of them they become victims .

The mental illness in that is crazy to me you can't start a fight and get mad when the victim kicks your ass .

The best qarbash I have ever seen when Nigerians destroyed black Americans on a twitter war . I wish I saved the screen shots they totally destroyed them . They are cousins and they went at it just shows you the world has a disdain for black Americans .
This is why people are jealous of Somalis, people can say anything about us and we don't cry about it (except for the new western Liberal lgbtq BLM Xarlimos) we just insult you back harder and then they all run away and call us racists just because we don't sit there crying talking about wHy u RacIsMo tO mE😢

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
If an Arab or Turk said this it would have been funny banter but alas madows are on the bottom of the totem poll and can't insult no one