Another low for Hormuud monopoly, tuktuks are BANNED in Xamar

Abaq

VIP
I want this parasitic company gone from Jubbaland. One of Madoobe’s worst moves was letting them into Jubbaland. He truly sold us

Monopolies are not bad. We just need regulation and Public-Private partnership to quickly develop Somalia.

Hormuud has business in Somaliland too which you’re forgetting

Monopoly is how you stay underdeveloped like Egypt. Somalia Italiana has can have a bright capitalist system with social programs to support the poor as they do in westernEurope but you need competition instead of Egyptian style state/corporate monopolistic capitalism

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Monopoly is how you stay underdeveloped like Egypt. Somalia Italiana has can have a bright capitalist system with social programs to support the poor as they do in westernEurope but you need competition instead of Egyptian style state/corporate monopolistic capitalism
Egypt has its own problems. Mostly a lack of resources for a 100 million population and an inefficient government.

The model I’m talking about is how East Asia grew so fast. Free markets and competition is overrated

3C08A6D9-C18A-444A-9911-AB35799C0413.jpeg

Once we gain debt relief and access to new loans and international finance we can give this to companies like BECO and task them with massive scale solar and wind energy projects.

You can’t do this with a ‘free market and small but competitive energy sector’

Egypt has its own problems. Mostly a lack of resources for a 100 million population and an inefficient government.

The model I’m talking about is how East Asia grew so fast. Free markets and competition is overrated

View attachment 265532

Once we gain debt relief and access to new loans and international finance we can give this to companies like BECO and task them with massive scale solar and wind energy projects.

You can’t do this with a ‘free market and small but competitive energy sector’

The Egyptian problem is corporstionism Their government and government favored businesses dominate things and competition is restricted

Its great if you have seniority/friends in the junta but in the longterm this unfair system is a drag on growth

Hormuud is funding Irir Samaale nonsense

3300 is nothing between Hormood/Irir and Isaaq companies You guys have to get over your envy

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The Egyptian problem is corporstionism Their government and government favored businesses dominate things and competition is restricted

Its great if you have seniority/friends in the junta but in the longterm this unfair system is a drag on growth

3300 is nothing between Hormood/Irir and Isaaq companies You guys have to get over your envy
I’ve got good links fortunately. Hope to open a Hormuud bank account (only need 10k to start one and a Hormuud contact). You can easily buy shares with it and get dividends outside of Somalia. They pay crazy dividends :mjlaugh:

We are for pure competition and anti-monopoly. Take off your dooro glasses, come to the good side eebow.
Come Austin Powers GIF
Regulations and targeting Hormuud are two different things. Tell me more about this "pure competition". And what kind of anti-monopply regulations are we talking about.

cow

VIP
I want this parasitic company gone from Jubbaland. One of Madoobe’s worst moves was letting them into Jubbaland. He truly sold us

They invested in a lot of business that are outside of telecommunications.

Basically everything outside of corner shops hormuud has a hand in kismaayo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They invested in a lot of business that are outside of telecommunications.

Basically everything outside of corner shops hormuud has a hand in kismaayo.
I heard they even took over Kismaayo electricity. Madoobe should kick them out!

Regulations and targeting Hormuud are two different things.
Certain industries are Very normal to be looking monopolistic that’s how it is in the west. Hormud has the electricity on lockdown next is water if the government doesn’t take over I would prefer a private company they do better in servicing. government can only put a price cap to keep it cheaper for the common people.
Tell me more about this "pure competition". And what kind of anti-monopply regulations are we talking about.

Hormud will be a price maker in the market which means whatever you buy they determine the price and not the market. Consumer products and construction materials is where my main problem is with Hormud sxb. We are a poor third world country if we let our consumer and construction industry locked down for companies our commoners will be living in shanty towns instead of building decent looking homes with cheap construction. Hormud is already taking over all the consumer products slowly some of our members here have seen it first hand with their friends business being aggressively taken over by Hormuud through threats.

Trending

Latest posts