Another L for somalis and this time for Djiboutians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
So basically this guy just came on the dating show on twitch and i knew it from the time he came in that he was somali, i could barely breath normally while he was talking as he took no pauses and just said sentences that doesn't even have a place in the conversation. He was also asked about his relationships status and he said that he has slept with 9 people total if you count with his uncle.

Here are some clips:

:dead::pachah1:

So basically this guy just came on the dating show on twitch and i knew it from the time he came in that he was somali, i could barely breath normally while he was talking as he took no pauses and just said sentences that doesn't even have a place in the conversation. He was also asked about his relationships status and he said that he has slept with 9 people total if you count with his uncle.

Here are some clips:

:dead::pachah1:
wtffff did he say its 9 if u count my uncle
:kanyehmm:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
9 of you count my uncle. What the f*ck? What did he mean by this?
1495234117596.jpg

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Child abuse is an L now? You have no boundaries.
He never said he was raped as a child by his uncle, he was asked how many people he had sex with and this gaylord included his uncle too, stop forcing your sjw views on every convo to get some attention.
:bell:

VixR

Veritas
He never said he was raped as a child by his uncle, he was asked how many people he had sex with and this gaylord included his uncle too, stop forcing your sjw views on every convo to get some attention.
You’re sick in the head.

You never know if his uncle molested him when he was a toddler, so he thought it was normal and ran along with it by including his so-called uncle in his screw-count

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You never know if his uncle molested him when he was a toddler, so he thought it was normal and ran along with it by including his so-called uncle in his screw-count
Wallahi sometimes i wonder were yall sjw xalimos get your imaginations from
:mjlol:
In the end there is a few things we all know that this nigga is gay and ruining the somali image.

Status
Not open for further replies.