OPINION Another idea to solve the Mudug question

Yusuf M

PuntExit
All of Mudug belongs to Galmudug and no daarood can change that.
Kkkkkkk, if that's the case, then why didn't they stop Garacad port construction which is a direct economical threat to their fairytale Hobyo port?

By the way, if all Mudug is to be placed under one administration, then it should be Puntland. Puntland has shown it can self govern itself for the past 20 plus years while reer @Bariire iyo @Galmudug-State have always been at each other's throats and will continue to be that way till yawmul qiyaam.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Why doesn't Northern Mudug including North Galkayo be absorbed into Nugaal region and therefore Southern Mudug including South Galkayo can be instead considered the entire 'new' Mudug.

That way the 2+ regions to make an FMS rule is adhered to
Akhi there is no problem to be solved. Kids creating fake maps or claiming shit online ain’t going to change nothing. I think its a cry for help imo for the MJ man than anything else.

:dabcasar:

Kkkkkkk, if that's the case, then why didn't they stop Garacad port construction which is a direct economical threat to their fairytale Hobyo port?

By the way, if all Mudug is to be placed under one administration, then it should be Puntland. Puntland has shown it can self govern itself for the past 20 plus years while reer @Bariire iyo @Galmudug-State have always been at each other's throats and will continue to be that way till yawmul qiyaam.
There are more ways to skin a cat.

Galmudugs quest for North Mudug has long ago started with the North Mudug isku dhax gal initiative that saw many Galmudugs moving into Northern Mudug, and another goal GM has achieved is that today the Dir and Sheikhaal Deegaans near the xeeb have all been incorporated into Galmudug.

So the next step for Galmudug is to bring the eagerly Leelkase unto the Galmudug fold, and than thereafter it will be an all out war on Cumar Mahmoud especially an Political and Economic warfare on their Businesses and Garacad Port who heavily depend on GM's Lands to do business.

As we all know that closing off all roads within Galmudugs Border for Cumar Mahmoud is a devastating blow, so within a year or so they will fold and forcefully Join Galmudug.

Attachments

• 1639938050428.png
    1639938050428.png
    326.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I have for another suggestion, mind your F-ing business, and focus on your own State Hirshabelle.

War sxbow @Kheyre , are you sure this nigga is Xawadle, nigga is here 24Hours twerking for shisheeye instead of his Beesha and their State.
Xooga yar xisaabta ayaa ka qaldan kkkk, he needs to know the 2 region FMS rule is gonna be strengthened by the border Federal Comission Galmudug wouldn’t be administrating elections in Galkacyo today if it had no say over Mudug.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Xooga yar xisaabta ayaa ka qaldan kkkk, he needs to know the 2 region FMS rule is gonna be strengthened by the border Federal Comission Galmudug wouldn’t be administrating elections in Galkacyo today if it had no say over Mudug.

The venue they’re holding it in is probably the only place closest to south Galkacyo that can hold an event of that size.

It has nothing to do with politics.

The venue they’re holding it in is probably the only place closest to south Galkacyo that can hold an event of that size.

It has nothing to do with politics.
It does really, listen. Holding Galmudug Administered seats in Galkacyo city (capital of Mudug) means Galmudug has the right to administer the whole of Mudug.

Today If the voting location of PL was Garowe and Galkacyo the entire Mudug region political future would be in PL hands and Galmudug will officially be Gal-Nus. But that hasn’t happened has it?

This is it and it’s facts take it to the bank. If Galmudug elections happens in Galkacyo, north Mudug waa ku deeyse it’ll be ruled from Dhusamareb. So your best shot is one city elections or hand over the future of Mudug to “Gal-Nus”.

I’m being realistic here and telling you the way I see things. If we are going 4.5 by 1991 borders and 18 regions and 2 regions per FMS, Galmudug has this in the bag.
DFA3D2AB-CE53-48D1-8A77-5058439B5A17.jpeg

y’all expect Galmudug to be created and for them to not come and hunt for North Mudug :wtf:

Last edited:

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
It does really, listen. Holding Galmudug Administered seats in Galkacyo city (capital of Mudug) means Galmudug has the right to administer the whole of Mudug.

Today If the voting location of PL was Garowe and Galkacyo the entire Mudug region political future would be in PL hands and Galmudug will officially be Gal-Nus. But that hasn’t happened has it?

This is it and it’s facts take it to the bank. If Galmudug elections happens in Galkacyo, north Mudug waa ku deeyse it’ll be ruled from Dhusamareb. So your best shot is one city elections or hand over the future of Mudug to “Gal-Nus”.

I’m being realistic here and telling you the way I see things. If we are going 4.5 by 1991 borders and 18 regions and 2 regions per FMS, Galmudug has this in the bag.View attachment 209583

y’all expect Galmudug to be created and for them to not come and hunt for North Mudug :wtf:
Akhi stick to Hishabelle and your so called “gentleman agreement issues” you’re clueless. What does them having elections in baraxley gotta do with N mudug? Do you see N mudug clans taking part of it?
They live there and is only the few places they can hold elections and even there they are struggling with insecurity.

dfa3d2ab-ce53-48d1-8a77-5058439b5a17-jpeg.209583
The Galkacyo tiro are for clans in S mudug and dusamareb are galgaduud based clans. Don’t know what you are trying to prove here. It actually disproves what you saying.

:damedamn: I think it’s time for Hawiyes in central Somalia to be honest with themselves and ask to come under the mamlaka. Waxaan waa ceeb to keep crying over another man’s land.

Last edited:
Akhi stick to Hishabelle and your so called “gentleman agreement issues” you’re clueless. What does them having elections in baraxley gotta do with N mudug? Do you see N mudug clans taking part of it?
They live there and is only the few places they can hold elections and even there they are struggling with insecurity.

dfa3d2ab-ce53-48d1-8a77-5058439b5a17-jpeg.209583
The Galkacyo tiro are for clans in S mudug and dusamareb are galgaduud based clans. Don’t know what you are trying to prove here.

:damedamn: I think it’s time for Hawiyes in central Somalia to be honest with themselves and ask to come under the mamlaka. Waxaan waa ceeb to keep crying over another man’s land.

How are Sacad, Dir and Sheikhaal South Mudug based, niyahow you are grasping at straws here, and now you are showing some random irrelevant Videos as if to prove an point, dfkm!?!

As for the Video you keep posting, its about an Security Conference Galkacyo Galmudug had, they talked about ways to make the Security and the incoming election smooth as possible remember there will be no AMISOM presence at the Gakacyo Election Venue, hence why there was a need for the Conference to be held to show confidence and transparency to the incoming MP Candidates.

Anyway sxb, we Galmudug will continue to claim North Mudug, and there is nothing your and PL's Calacaal will do about it.

Last edited:
Bro, they held the elections at Al-Jazeera hotel in Nth Galkacyo.

The reason being it was the largest venue near Baraxleey.

North Mudug is part of Galmudug, so you have totally underscored your own Narrative.

Imagine an Palestinian bragging about Israel holding election Conference in Gaza, what does that say about the Palestinians????

Yeah I saw a video of that event. It’s also due to insecurity. Their own soldiers robbing people.

There are more insecurities in North Galkacyo than South, just last night there was deadly clash there:

Galmudug using North Galkacyo to host its election is a way to send an message that North Mudug and Galkacyo as a whole is Part of Galmudug.

Last edited:

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
How are Sacad, Dir and Sheikhaal South Mudug based, niyahow you are grasping at straws here, and now you are showing some random irrelevant Videos as if to prove an point, dfkm!?!

As for the Video you keep posting, its about an Security Conference Galkacyo Galmudug had, they talked about ways to make the Security and the incoming election smooth as possible remember there will be no AMISOM presence at the Gakacyo Election Venue, hence why there was a need for the Conference to be held to show confidence and transparency to the incoming MP Candidates.

Anyway sxb, we Galmudug will continue to claim North Mudug, and there is nothing your and PL's Calacaal will do about it.

North Mudug is part of Galmudug, so you have totally underscored your own Narrative.

Imagine an Palestinian bragging about Israel holding Conference in Gaza, what does that say about the Palestinians????
:damn: Lol show confidence in election kulaha. Nigga they are about to call for NISA and Gorgor help and are reduced to using hotels in N Galkacyo smh. It’s good for our hotel business.

1639984363894.jpeg

Do you see puntite clans here? These are Galmudug clans. As for claiming mudug, go ahead. Claim the moon for all I care. Reality is reality.

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

Imagine an Palestinian bragging about Israel holding election Conference in Gaza, what does that say about the Palestinians????
No, it means you don’t have a place to host your own damn elections . I would wear a niqab and stay away from discussing politics if I were you.

I think some people don't know this fact : Article 142 of the Somalia provisional constitution gives Puntland more powers that other states don't have since Puntland existed prior to it's adoption, basically that article recognizes Puntland's constitution, even when Galmudug was formed Puntland and federal government reached an agreement at the time that the nascent Galmudug State would not include north mudug.

I think some people don't know this fact : Article 142 of the Somalia provisional constitution gives Puntland more powers that other states don't have since Puntland existed prior to it's adoption, basically that article recognizes Puntland's constitution, even when Galmudug was formed Puntland and federal government reached an agreement at the time that the nascent Galmudug State would not include north mudug.

Proof it or shut up sxb.

Even I can say whatever I want without sources.

Proof it or shut up sxb.

Even I can say whatever I want without sources.
this is the agreement between federal government and puntland and it clearly states north Mudug belongs to Puntland.
this is the link to the report:
C- Dhismaha Dowladaha Xubnaha ka Noqonaya Federaalka: labada dhinac waxay isku afgarteen in dhismaha maamul goboleedyada lagu saleeyo sida uu dastuurku qabo, sidoo kale waxaa lagu heshiiyey in maamulka loo sameynayo gobolada dhexe ka koobnaado gobolka Galguduud iyo koonfurta gobolka Mudug, waxaa sidoo kale hoosta laga xariiqay in waqooyiga gobolka Mudug yahay qayb kamid ah Puntland.

And this is the article in the constitution that gives Puntland more powers that other states don't have:
Article 142.
Existing Federal Member States in Somalia
(1) Until such time that all the Federal Member States of Somalia are established and the adopted Federal Member State Constitutions are harmonized with the Somali Federal Constitution, the Federal Member States existing prior to the provisional adoption of this Provisional Constitution by a National Constituent Assembly shall retain and exercise powers endowed by their own State Constitution.
(2) Existing Federal Member States must be consulted in the decision-making process regarding the federal system, and security arrangements.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

Bro I lived in Galkacyo, I ain’t trying to be a qabiilist but we both know why GM held their conference in Nth Galkacyo.

It ain’t cos of politics.

this is the agreement between federal government and puntland and it clearly states north Mudug belongs to Puntland.
this is the link to the report:
C- Dhismaha Dowladaha Xubnaha ka Noqonaya Federaalka: labada dhinac waxay isku afgarteen in dhismaha maamul goboleedyada lagu saleeyo sida uu dastuurku qabo, sidoo kale waxaa lagu heshiiyey in maamulka loo sameynayo gobolada dhexe ka koobnaado gobolka Galguduud iyo koonfurta gobolka Mudug, waxaa sidoo kale hoosta laga xariiqay in waqooyiga gobolka Mudug yahay qayb kamid ah Puntland.

And this is the article in the constitution that gives Puntland more powers that other states don't have:
Article 142.
Existing Federal Member States in Somalia
(1) Until such time that all the Federal Member States of Somalia are established and the adopted Federal Member State Constitutions are harmonized with the Somali Federal Constitution, the Federal Member States existing prior to the provisional adoption of this Provisional Constitution by a National Constituent Assembly shall retain and exercise powers endowed by their own State Constitution.
(2) Existing Federal Member States must be consulted in the decision-making process regarding the federal system, and security arrangements.

You said written in the Provisional Constitution, so either give me that proof and not this afgarasho IGAD foreign agreement or remain Silent!

Nothing in the Somalia Constitution says that North Mudug is Puntland, but it says only 2 Region can become a State and hence why Galmudug is Mudug and Galgaduud.

Trending

Latest posts