OPINION Another idea to solve the Mudug question

Why doesn't Northern Mudug including North Galkayo be absorbed into Nugaal region and therefore Southern Mudug including South Galkayo can be instead considered the entire 'new' Mudug.

That way the 2+ regions to make an FMS rule is adhered to

Why doesn't Northern Mudug including North Galkayo be absorbed into Nugaal region and therefore Southern Mudug including South Galkayo can be instead considered the entire 'new' Mudug.

I have for another suggestion, mind your F-ing business, and focus on your own State Hirshabelle.

War sxbow @Kheyre , are you sure this nigga is Xawadle, nigga is here 24Hours twerking for shisheeye instead of his Beesha and their State.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@InaShaqalle Why is Bosaso to Galkacyo 750 KM only allocated 2 states yet baraxley to hamar is 750 km and has 4.5 states. GM no matter how many states u want to carve is literally the size of Burtinle to Garowe.

Go on google map and type galkacyo to dhusomareeb and check how many km it is on the road.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
There is no Mudug question never was infact there's never been "reer" mudug sxb the tomaselli line despite forced integration existed for a reason.

Mudug is a failed 1936 Italian creation what makes you think your idea would work?

@InaShaqalle Why is Bosaso to Galkacyo 750 KM only allocated 2 states yet baraxley to hamar is 750 km and has 4.5 states. GM no matter how many states u want to carve is literally the size of Burtinle to Garowe.

Go on google map and type galkacyo to dhusomareeb and check how many km it is on the road.

You fool just dinowda to matabaan is 600 km and that is just HG in Galmudug not including HG in Shebelle Hoose.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You fool just dinowda to matabaan is 600 km and that is just HG in Galmudug not including HG in Shebelle Hoose.

Caluula to Galkacyo is 1500 kilometer, what's your point? I am using the road because that is accurate and any can go and observe it with their own eyes. Hamar to galkacyo is the same stretch to bosaso to galkacyo.

I have for another suggestion, mind your F-ing business, and focus on your own State Hirshabelle.

War sxbow @Kheyre , are you sure this nigga is Xawadle, nigga is here 24Hours twerking for shisheeye instead of his Beesha and their State.

Calm yourself warya, I'm just merely trying to suggest a practical solution.....I'm pro Somalia hence why I am trying to find a win win resolution without being biased against anyone

It's impossible for GM to control Northern Mudug

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

By the Way EYL to Garowe is bigger then dhinowda to Mataaban. If u want to shift km measurements from the coast, we have the same 'width' u dumb f*ck, it's all about the length. Where-as SL has larger 'width' but small length, i'd accept that argument from makhir n sool not GM. GM width is no large then PL width, but your distance is shorter, I can travel dhuso to baraxley in 2 hours

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State you act like GM width is different to PL width, you won't win land by 'width' waryaa not against PL as we have the same width go look at the map. It's about how long your land is. Caluula to Bosaso is 1500 KM. Plus Dhinowda isn't yours, it's Puntland territory. Your land starts at af-barwaqo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State PL coast line is 50% of Somalia. From Laaso Surad(gahayle siwaqroon land) all the way to garacad u biij nigga, are u angry you facing facts. 50% of Somalia coastline is mine waryaa. I am so landheer I don't need to add my land in wardheer or lower jubba, but u added 'mataban' which is apart of hirshabelle langaabki ku dhalay was. You are not ever going to measure up to Majerten deal with it. Waryaa adigu mataban iyo villages baad jogta, not me nigga, I am dominating REGIONS.

@Galmudug-State PL coast line is 50% of Somalia. From Laaso Surad(gahayle siwaqroon land) all the way to garacad u biij nigga, are u angry you facing facts. 50% of Somalia coastline is mine waryaa. I am so landheer I don't need to add my land in wardheer or lower jubba, but u added 'mataban' which is apart of hirshabelle langaabki ku dhalay was. You are not ever going to measure up to Majerten deal with it.

You are stupid. HG can be found along the coastline from Dinowda to outside Kismayo aka Jilib. That is the whole country, 90%.

Calm yourself warya, I'm just merely trying to suggest a practical solution.....I'm pro Somalia hence why I am trying to find a win win resolution without being biased against anyone

It's impossible for GM to control Northern Mudug

You fool, Sacad live in 50% of North Mudug. Bariire has a point, why are you in our nose?

Doowlada galmudug waxaay dhawaan ka Hir galisay halka lagu magacaabo ,sarjimaale ceel biyood loogu tala gala inaay is ticmalan dadka ree guuraga ah ee ree gal mudug kuwaas oo baahi waayan uqaba inaay hadA helen ceelka ceelku wali hadA wuu socda lakiin biya waa laga helay sida caawa aay ii she ge dadka dee gaan ka

1639144798301-png.208842

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
North-East is My zone. Hawiye live and share in one zone which is called South-Central. South-west is Rahanwayn. Deep South is my Second Homeland. In DDSI, I have my exclusive territory as Wardheer.

You are stupid. HG can be found along the coastline from Dinowda to outside Kismayo aka Jilib. That is the whole country, 90%.

Ignore the deluded osman, the man is an walking fake news, we all know Galkacyo to Ceeldhere is over 350KM and Dhinowda to Guriceel alone is 400KM in distance, which shows that Galmudug is Massive in Size, an State of almost 100,000sqKM in Size area.

And also there are many Galmudug deegaans in North Mudug which hasnt been mentioned yet in Sspot.
1639920094561.png

1639919789450.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State @Bariire went and squatted in empty lands that's how langaab u become today, u go around like eelay and digging water wells in empty land. Im done with u, all your USC tanks manta omar mahmud ba haysta langaabki ku dhaley was. U don't have a single tank today, all gone to omar mahmoud. Even abdillahi donated 4 tanks to salebaan in 2006 to hold ICU at cadaado.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State @Bariire when the shit hits the fan there is no north or south mudug, the reality there is omar mahmoud iyo jajabkooda, all ur sacads get conquered by shabab and come crying to omar mahmoud, that's the true power balance, the one who can't defend himself is the weak one. I never seen omar mahmoud begging GM but sacad comes crying to PL for help. You can't even defend hobyo waryaa and your talking about having water wells in north mudug? The reason u came to north mudug was your damn eelays with no strength today. 11 clans share GM and it's smaller then burtinle to garowe

Ignore the deluded osman, the man is an walking fake news, we all know Galkacyo to Ceeldhere is over 350KM and Dhinowda to Guriceel alone is 400KM in distance, which shows that Galmudug is Massive in Size, an State of almost 100,000sqKM in Size area.

And also there are many Galmudug deegaans in North Mudug which hasnt been mentioned yet in Sspot.
View attachment 209540

View attachment 209539

We are basically landheere x2. I wonder how large our land is if we included Sacad villages in North Mudug all the way to matabaan. We also live in Ethiopia and have lower Shebelle state.

@Galmudug-State @Bariire went and squatted in empty lands that's how langaab u become today, u go around like eelay and digging water wells in empty land. Im done with u, all your USC tanks manta omar mahmud ba haysta langaabki ku dhaley was. U don't have a single tank today, all gone to omar mahmoud. Even abdillahi donated 4 tanks to salebaan in 2006 to hold ICU at cadaado.

You stupid Zanzibari I also took Hobyo from you killed and enslaved your people and put a stake in Keenadiids arse.

Then what stops Gaaljecel adding their land in Shabeelada hoose to Hirshabelle or D&M adding their lands in Middle Jubba to Koonfurgalbeed or Ceyr adding their land in Hiiraan to Galmudug. You see where i'm going ? What you proposed will not work in Somalia and will lead to more unnecessary bloodshed. All of Mudug belongs to Galmudug and no daarood can change that.

Trending