OPINION Another idea to solve the Mudug question

You said written in the Provisional Constitution, so either give me that proof and not this afgarasho IGAD foreign agreement or remain Silent!

Nothing in the Somalia Constitution says that North Mudug is Puntland, but it says only 2 Region can become a State and hence why Galmudug is Mudug and Galgaduud.
first of all I didn't say that, I said the provisional constitution gives Puntland more powers that other states don't have since Puntland existed prior to it's adoption, it recognizes Puntland's constitution, that article suggests if you existed prior to its adoption you don't have to follow the 2 or more whole regions in order to form a federal state, Puntland already existed and that condition doesn't apply.
Also this is a provisional constitution, I think they will change it so that Galmudug don't have to satisfy the 2+ requirement, unless you want Puntland and Galmudug to duke it out and solve this militarily, which will not happen.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why doesn't Northern Mudug including North Galkayo be absorbed into Nugaal region and therefore Southern Mudug including South Galkayo can be instead considered the entire 'new' Mudug.

That way the 2+ regions to make an FMS rule is adhered to
Only solution. PL annex Sacad. Galnus its dead.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
first of all I didn't say that, I said the provisional constitution gives Puntland more powers that other states don't have since Puntland existed prior to it's adoption, it recognizes Puntland's constitution, that article suggests if you existed prior to its adoption you don't have to follow the 2 or more whole regions in order to form a federal state, Puntland already existed and that condition doesn't apply.
Also this is a provisional constitution, I think they will change it so that Galmudug don't have to satisfy the 2+ requirement, unless you want Puntland and Galmudug to duke it out and solve this militarily, which will not happen.
I hope to duke their ass today as our army in south mudug as we speak.

I hope to duke their ass today as our army in south mudug as we speak.
North Mudug you say.jpg

Ignore the deluded osman, the man is an walking fake news, we all know Galkacyo to Ceeldhere is over 350KM and Dhinowda to Guriceel alone is 400KM in distance, which shows that Galmudug is Massive in Size, an State of almost 100,000sqKM in Size area.

And also there are many Galmudug deegaans in North Mudug which hasnt been mentioned yet in

Jeegaan keep your noise out from others affair or after Lasscanood your capital it will be our next target :yousmart: .

You are lucky because I am yet to decide about the future of garowe . When the right galmudug leader comes you will be reduced to to nothing . And peaple will never accept your backward tribalistic politics. All reer galmudug should be reer galmudug regardless of their qabiil. Your politics is toxic and dividing communities who lived together for centuries.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You are lucky because I am yet to decide about the future of garowe . When the right galmudug leader comes you will be reduced to to nothing . And peaple will never accept your backward tribalistic politics. All reer galmudug should be reer galmudug regardless of their qabiil. Your politics is toxic and dividing communities who lived together for centuries.
Look who is talking about tribalism, wariya your qaat delusion lead you to create country !!.

All Somalis knows how you hate them, kick kids and womens out from their homes in middle of night, because isaaq Republic regulations residents laws :wtfdis:

So dont point fingers to us , when you are known the most tribalism clan in Somalia.

Secondly, we made your life miserable and hating us is normal reaction lool. for almost 30 years from suffuring and no ictraaf its just beginning, and we will make it worse in the coming years. IRIR card is over,not working anymore.

Decide Garowe future?. Wariya your soldiers where never seen since 2004. Your proxy Dhulbahante militant fighting us for your bribe money and soon it will be over from money lacking you facing right now.

@FBIsomalia my country existed before yours , and I don't promote division in our cities. Look at ceerigbo I forced all my peaple to live together dispite their differences. In contrast you are dividing galkacyo which has always been under the same authority. Can you explain why you are dividing the peaple of galkacyo ? No you can't because you believe toxic idiology in Which no any other Somali State believes. You believe if the person is not harti or harti related daarods they don't have any rights in your state. I believe the opposite and accept all kinds of Somalilanders whether they are Dir or Daarood.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia my country existed before yours , and I don't promote division in our cities. Look at ceerigbo I forced all my peaple to live together dispite their differences. In contrast you are dividing galkacyo which has always been under the same authority. Can you explain why you are dividing the peaple of galkacyo ? No you can't because you believe toxic idiology in Which no any other Somali State believes. You believe if the person is not harti or harti related daarods they don't have any rights in your state. I believe the opposite and accept all kinds of Somalilanders whether they are Dir or Daarood.
First PL its not country jeegaan qaat addict . second, divide cities isnt someting new. All first world doing it.

PL is not just for harti, there is Dir towfiiq iyo carab salax. Go learn about PL clans before talking in something you dont know.