Another geriatric mass shooter in California kills 7 ppl

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Good thing I’m legally strapped. I recommend every American to buy handguns and conceal carry. These ppl are losing it.

Abaaay stop the big lie

1674584248836.png

Lol 😂

I’m serious, I recommend every Halima to have a handgun. Especially a mini one, the world is crazy nowadays
so you just walked on into a walmart and got yourself one?:shookgabre:
Im moving to America so I can be just like you sis :ohhhdamn:i'm thinking Philadelphia.. how are the gun laws in Pennsylvania

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im moving to America so I can be just like you sis :ohhhdamn:i'm thinking Philadelphia.. how are the gun laws in Pennsylvania

1674584721252.png

Lol 😂

I’m serious, I recommend every Halima to have a handgun. Especially a mini one, the world is crazy nowadays

In my state, we don't even need a conceal carry permit. I have a gun at home, hardly takes it with me, but it seems things are somewhat escalating.

I would say don't just own/carry a gun, but involve yourself in firearm training and make sure you know how to handle guns safely.

Lol, the best state for Gun rights is Texas. All you need is a drivers license and within 5 minutes you can buy a hand gun. You don’t need a conceal carry license.

Walmart won’t have high quality guns. Gun shows are the best place to get guns imo

In my state, we don't even need a conceal carry permit. I have a gun at home, hardly takes it with me, but it seems things are somewhat escalating.

I would say don't just own/carry a gun, but involve yourself in firearm training and make sure you know how to handle guns safely.

Yep, I’d recommend firearm training and practice monthly.

going to the gun range is therapeutic anyway

This is very important.

I would concur, as the US, or Walmart, as I like to call it, is no longer a safe ground esp. in the Chicago area. I have got my permit, and an old 'dhabanacas'. I live next door to an retired army vet with the state of the art collection.

Last edited:

Trending