Another geriatric mass shooter in California kills 7 ppl

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Asians and Whites were itching to blame black people only for it to be an Asian, same with the shooting on Thursday.

lol, More like:

I like the cute purse sized guns 😂

My next gun will be a Glock 19 though.
what gun do you recommend?

Start with 9mm glock 19. Get enough training with it, fire it enough in the shooting range, and make sure you learn how to control those fingers. 👇

I am currently shopping good deals for this gun. 👇

Every Somali in the US who is sound mentally should be fully trained with guns. We don't know how things will turn out in Murica.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Those were cadaan conservative family who were keeping the protesters away from their neighborhoods after the unjust killing of George Floyd. The guy was reported to be a right-wing lawyer.

Thats for following news huuno - u looking for @Grigori Rasputin's job?

Thats for following news huuno - u looking for @Grigori Rasputin's job?

I was way ahead of him; I just don't try to make career out of it.

Btw, when do you want me to come to Minneapolis? I know you want me to be there, but I'll have to see if I can squeeze you in my busy schedule. You see, you're eedo, and I have so much respect for you, but at the end of the day someone is gonna have to take care of all of these eedos. lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was way ahead of him; I just don't try to make career out of it.

Btw, when do you want me to come to Minneapolis? I know you want me to be there, but I'll have to see if I can squeeze you in my busy schedule. You see, you're eedo, and I have so much respect for you, but at the end of the day someone is gonna have to take care of all of these eedos. lol

I think u can come visit me in my nun house. Wear White please. :)

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Magan95 you reminded me of my American cousin. I stumbled on her glock in her car back in 2015. It open the flood gets about guns. For the whole drive she wouldn't stop talking about guns. Even to took me to range a few days after. She had a ak and ar15. Her favourite one was a tiny ar15 looking gun that shots pistol rounds.

Since she lives the others side of the country from her family. Haven't visited her since, can't imagine that amount of guns she has now

Trending

Latest posts