Another Geeljirre Stabbed To Death in Londonstan.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Inshallah. I know of a Somali who I graduated A-level with, he was a smart guy and had stuff going well for him. He quits uni after 1st year and the idiot goes into the phone/internet scamming business and hangs around bums. Honestly, u can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. It's deeper than just living in ghettos, it's a psychological and cultural poison that we keep carrying with us. :kanyehmm:
Its just as you said,its a psychological issue. Its the responsibility of the parents to instill strong values which the child adheres by

Guys I was wondering. Shouldn't we start some mentorship program for young Somalis? We have degrees so let's say we decide to help Somali teenagers succeed in school. we could all do our part and give them something to strive for. Sometimes a good mentor can change your life. We can't take a parents place but I think even a tiny effort can help. Easier said than done I know :icon lol:.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Guys I was wondering. Shouldn't we start some mentorship program for young Somalis? We have degrees so let's say we decide to help Somali teenagers succeed in school. we could all do our part and give them something to strive for. Sometimes a good mentor can change your life. We can't take a parents place but I think even a tiny effort can help. Easier said than done I know :icon lol:.

The Dugsi shud b used as an afterschool tutoring facility but beware the reaction of salafi nihilist moalims

They mostly live in big cities so i'm sure they had plenty of opportunities to seek help/counselling or "mentorship". Also, this would never work in our culture. There's a stigma of shame and embarassment behind these things.

Trending