Another Geeljirre Stabbed To Death in Londonstan.

The cops say, "It was gang related".

RIP

16831898-0-image-a-65_1564788410240.jpg

Abdullahi Hassan, 20, was found with severe stab injuries at 11.45pm on July 25 on Boundary Road in South Hampstead.

16832430-0-image-a-66_1564789140407.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-attack-named-police-link-attack-another.html

southside

Hiiraan
AUN i cant stand seeing my fellow somalis lose their lives over nothing, just recently a somali child was gunned down in toronto smh imagine the feeling of fleeing the motherland due to violence just to be confronted with violence here in the west, the violence has to stop!

AUN.

May Allah give his parents/family patience and relief.

I keep saying it but Somalis with low income need to leave London.
Either pool your money together and move to safer neighborhoods/better schools or leave the city altogether.

I fear this will only get worse with people seeking revenge.

Move to the East/West Midlands!

I cannot believe there are parents that allow their young children to roam the streets at all hours. SMH

Young Somalis are enticed by gang/scammer life because they want material items to brag about/post on social media.

Somali parents need to stop having 6 children and spend their money on 2/3 that they can give a better lifestyle to.

The lifestyles we had in Somalia cannot be sustained here.

It's so depressing to see 6 children in a terrible council house/estate surrounded by dysfunction.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
AUN.

May Allah give his parents/family patience and relief.

I keep saying it but Somalis with low income need to leave London.
Either pool your money together and move to safer neighborhoods/better schools or leave the city altogether.

I fear this will only get worse with people seeking revenge.

Move to the East/West Midlands!

I cannot believe there are parents that allow their young children to roam the streets at all hours. SMH
Most but not all these murders usually happen around midnight in certain areas that known to people for being unsafe. Why on earth would you roam Edmonton and Tottenham and other messed up areas at 1AM and then expect nothing is baffling to me:noneck:

Most but not all these murders usually happen around midnight in certain areas that known to people for being unsafe. Why on earth would you roam Edmonton and Tottenham and other messed up areas at 1AM and then expect nothing is baffling to me:noneck:

Somalis will never achieve success in the UK if they think violence is respectable.

Look at the Asians for example, the communities that are feared (Pakistani/Bengalis) are the least productive whereas the communities that are not feared are the most productive (Indians).

It starts early on with boys thinking they should brag about who they can beat up instead of grades.
I don't know what is being taught at home but whatever it is needs to stop asap.

Also, the culture of men being outside at all hours without doing something productive.

They're turning areas like Shepherd's Bush into shithole's by penetrating with their gang trash. Shepherd's Bush always had a few btec gangsters here and there but now it's bringing madness and Somalis are culprits in this.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalis will never achieve success in the UK if they think violence is respectable.

Look at the Asians for example, the communities that are feared (Pakistani/Bengalis) are the least productive whereas the communities that are not feared are the most productive (Indians).

It starts early on with boys thinking they should brag about who they can beat up instead of grades.
I don't know what is being taught at home but whatever it is needs to stop asap.

Also, the culture of men being outside at all hours without doing something productive.
Children are only fed and clothed but are not taught anything about life and are given no direction and support. This combined with living around Madows and other useless and unproductive ghetto people then become the source of guidance for Somali children. Its a deadly recipe

Pakis at least have large communities and many of them are educated and do well in schools, they're shit people but at least they don't bleed as much as Somalis do.

Pakis at least have large communities and many of them are educated and do well in schools, they're shit people but at least they don't bleed as much as Somalis do.

Asians came at a better time than us and have amassed wealth and connections, they are in every office hooking their people up with housing in safe areas.

Somalis will be a perpetual bottom class if they don't change strategies.

It starts with picking the right people to marry and the right neighbourhoods to live in.
People need to sacrifice for their children, work 2/3 jobs if you have to but we have to leave these slums asap.

The old habits of sitting in coffee shops talking thrash and eating cayr/caydh needs to end. Haram money creates haram/cursed families.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They're turning areas like Shepherd's Bush into shithole's by penetrating with their gang trash. Shepherd's Bush always had a few btec gangsters here and there but now it's bringing madness and Somalis are culprits in this.
The increase of Somali drug dealers is an all time high. In many areas, its young Somali teens that are being used to transport drugs for these criminals and our community as a whole is going down the drain here and yet their is no unified strategy to tackle this.

Its one of the reasons I plan to leave this shithole when I get the chance In'sha'Allah

The increase of Somali drug dealers in an all time high. In many areas, its young Somali teens that are being used to transport drugs for these criminals and our community as a whole is going down the drain here and yet their is no unified strategy to tackle this.

Its one of the reasons I plan to leave this shithole when I get the chance In'sha'Allah

Yes, I have also heard that many young Somalis steal credit card details. They usually get caught and get very long sentences=lives ruined.

I am 100% convinced that they do this because their parents can't afford to buy them nice clothes or give them money to eat out/go cinema.

Child benefit/tax credit should be used as pocket money.

Even 10 gbp a week for each child will make a difference.

Somali parents need to pay their children to stay off the streets or the streets will give them an income.

Have you guys noticed that families with older children that work, are less likely to have gang banging younger siblings?

It's because the older siblings spend money on their younger siblings and buy them latest clothes/gadgets.

It's always about money.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yes, I have also heard that many young Somalis steal credit card details. They usually get caught and get very long sentences=lives ruined.

I am 100% convinced that they do this because their parents can't afford to buy them nice clothes or give them money to eat out/go cinema.

Child benefit/tax credit should be used as pocket money.

Even 10 gbp a week for each child will make a difference.

Somali parents need to pay their children to stay off the streets or the streets will give them an income.
What shocked me is at least a decent amount of these teens parents have businesses here or in Somalia and are not poor. They care more about their wealth than the success or wellbeing of their children. If a child is raised in lawless home where no principles and self value is taught, they will follow whatever fool talks to them. The Salafi so called mosques prey on the Somali community due to this lack of leadership and unity and self worth

The increase of Somali drug dealers is an all time high. In many areas, its young Somali teens that are being used to transport drugs for these criminals and our community as a whole is going down the drain here and yet their is no unified strategy to tackle this.

Inshallah. I know of a Somali who I graduated A-level with, he was a smart guy and had stuff going well for him. He quits uni after 1st year and the idiot goes into the phone/internet scamming business and hangs around bums. Honestly, u can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. It's deeper than just living in ghettos, it's a psychological and cultural poison that we keep carrying with us. :kanyehmm: