Another episode of FOBs do the craziest things

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually true

Tahriibs/mail order brides from Somalia are often worse than girls born and raised here

That only holds truth if you import them to this decadent west, in which case your an idiot yourself as well as culpable for exposing her to such filth.

The same happens to ultra conservative women/males in the west the moment they taste a bit of freedom, they go absolutely crazy to the point of almost killing themselves due to overindulgence.

Statistically your better off with someone like the OP if your staying put as opposed to the import or ultra conservative sheltered type that is clueless and can't discern your value.

The devil you know is always better then the devil you don't.

upload_2018-12-20_0-41-34.png

This brother looks like he came straight from Somalia himself and looks younger then her and already has more wisdom.

There is a reason why throughout history women got married off early to older males.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
That only holds truth if you import them to this decadent west, in which case your an idiot yourself as well as culpable for exposing her to such filth.

The same happens to ultra conservative women/males in the west the moment they taste a bit of freedom, they go absolutely crazy to the point of almost killing themselves due to overindulgence.

Statistically your better off with someone like the OP if your staying put as opposed to the import or ultra conservative sheltered type that is clueless and can't discern your value.

The devil you know is always better then the devil you don't.

Inquisitive even the king of incels (yourself) knows a fob xalimo is much more crafty than either I or my American counterpart @Reiko

The xalimo from home is wickedly crafty in her nature, she will rob you of your passport, secure the dowry and has already been Americanised from hours of YouTube viewing.

Atleast reiko and I would spare you your old dusty macwis and your dignity when we finesse you. The fob will take your business to facebook and tell everyone you have a micropenis which is why she left you.

I don’t blame our sisters back home for using and dispensing faraxs like some old paper towels. They are just doing what they need to do to survive.

Knowles
There is no love or affection in Somali marriages, its who is gullible to trust the other person more.
If I get played I will not cry out loud. I will pick up my peices and wait for my turn.

Inquisitive even the king of incels (yourself) knows a fob xalimo is much more crafty than either I or my American counterpart @Reiko

The xalimo from home is wickedly crafty in her nature, she will rob you of your passport, secure the dowry and has already been Americanised from hours of YouTube viewing.

Atleast reiko and I would spare you your old dusty macwis and your dignity when we finesse you. The fob will take your business to facebook and tell everyone you have a micropenis which is why she left you.

I don’t blame our sisters back home for using and dispensing faraxs like some old paper towels. They are just doing what they need to do to survive.

Of course they are more crafty since they are far more intelligent then your average clueless brainless diaspora Xaalimo who doesn't even know what's good or bad for her

If I was a middle aged pot-bellied dude that hasn't looked after himself, with little to no regard for the future of his children or the hereafter while content with staying in Europe.

Then of course the devil that you know is always the wiser choice. It's a lot easier to control someone like yourself in those circumstances.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She look very young and she is giving me Habashi vibe but honestly she is extremely sexy Walahi , I would love to see more twerking videos of her.:ehh:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
La xawla :dead:

This girl tries so hard to be sexy that she looks possessed.

Muji

VIP
Knowles
There is no love or affection in Somali marriages, its who is gullible to trust the other person more.
If I get played I will not cry out loud. I will pick up my peices and wait for my turn.

Mashallah I’m glad you are well prepared for the future. If only the other faraxs were ready for the slaughter house (mariage and the inevitable divorce) just as you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending