Another episode of FOBs do the craziest things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Of course they are more crafty since they are far more intelligent then your average clueless brainless diaspora Xaalimo who doesn't even know what's good or bad for her

If I was a middle aged pot-bellied dude that hasn't looked after himself, with little to no regard for the future of his children or the hereafter while content with staying in Europe.

Then of course the devil that you know is always the wiser choice. It's a lot easier to control someone like yourself in those circumstances.

I’m flattered that you would choose someone like myself who would teach your children all the trans-gender pronouns over the gyrating fob. But it couldn’t have been an easy descision.

Mashallah I’m glad you are well prepared for the future. If only the other faraxs were ready for the slaughter house (mariage and the inevitable divorce) just as you are
I was born and grew up back home, I came recently to the west and know what awaits me.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Only an idiot brings FOB wife home. Hahhaha. Fools, she will be westernized in a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending