Another airline will soon start flying to Bombdisho but why aren’t prices going down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on even you don’t really believe the bullshit you just typed. Monopoly kulaha what companies are making flying to Mogadishu more expensive ? Be specific

Also Mogadishu is a ware zone , more people would gladly go to hargeisa
No one willingly goes to khat infested xaargeysa, most run back after finding out that it’s worse than most 3rd world nations.
:hillarybiz:

Those who stay are chained like that poor girl kkkk
:liberaltears:

No one willingly goes to khat infested xaargeysa, most run back after finding out that it’s worse than most 3rd world nations.
:hillarybiz:

Those who stay are chained like that poor girl kkkk
:liberaltears:

Aren’t you a tuna? Let’s not go too deep here I don’t want to put you in a can like your relatives

Still want you to provide the name of the monopoly of companies making flying to Mogadishu more expensive ? They don’t exist. The reason it’s expensive is because the reasons already stated above. You Ugandishu bootyclappers are Just to emotional to accept reality

Aren’t you a tuna? Let’s not go too deep here I don’t want to put you in a can like your relatives

Still want you to provide the name of the monopoly of companies making flying to Mogadishu more expensive ? They don’t exist. The reason it’s expensive is because the reasons already stated above. You Ugandishu bootyclappers are Just to emotional to accept reality
Bro why are you in the west when you can go to ur wonderful nation tri city?

Eating tuna is honorable, eating Porcus however isn't :ulyin:

Eating tuna is honorable, eating Porcus however isn't :ulyin:

Eating radioactive tuna is not honorable . Of course porcu isn’t the only person that ever ate that it was a brain dead Buuqlander. You guys have to lie about what I eat, I don’t have to lie about what you guys Eat. That’s the difference oh qaldan :russ:

Eating radioactive tuna is not honorable . Of course porcu isn’t the only person that ever ate that it was a brain dead Buuqlander. You guys have to lie about what I eat, I don’t have to lie about what you guys Eat. That’s the difference oh qaldan :russ:
What do we have to lie about? Your people were eating Porcus to survive we have a large coast so we fish your landlocked qabiil would die to have sea access

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I did notice Mogadishu airport is way busier than Hargeisa airport.

Yes! With UN, NGO, AMISOM, Basaasiin (intelligence agencies) and Frontline state’s Somalia handlers planes.

Something to really be proud of

It’s like me saying “I did notice Amsterdam’s red light district had a lot of customers for the prostitutes” :meleshame::meleshame:

Yes! With UN, NGO, AMISOM, Basaasiin (intelligence agencies) and Frontline state’s Somalia handlers planes.

Something to really be proud of

It’s like me saying “I did notice Amsterdam’s red light district had a lot of customers for the prostitutes” :meleshame::meleshame:
Loool your so bitter, your too old it's embarrassing.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
uno whats funny? I've never heard my lander friends ever go mogadishu for a holiday but you'll hear the lander haters go hargesia or spend a week in hargesia before they go mogadishu and when their about to leave.

uno whats funny? I've never heard my lander friends ever go mogadishu for a holiday but you'll hear the lander haters go hargesia or spend a week in hargesia before they go mogadishu and when their about to leave.

Facts. Only somalilanders who go to Ugandishu are helping terror victims and the overall level of depression in the amisom colony. Also the occasional political thief who robs those idiots blind claiming he’s receiving aid on his behalf of somaliland and then he flies off to Dubai . It’s okay though every other politician there does the same thing

I mean seriously these fuckers think anyone wants to live under amisom occupation :chrisfreshhah:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Facts. Only somalilanders who go to Ugandishu are helping terror victims and the overall level of depression in the amisom colony. Also the occasional political thief who robs those idiots blind claiming he’s receiving aid on his behalf of somaliland and then he flies off to Dubai . It’s okay though every other politician there does the same thing

I mean seriously these fuckers think anyone wants to live under amisom occupation :chrisfreshhah:

they still come hargesia to pay the $60 visa fee :ftw9nwa:

they still come hargesia to pay the $60 visa fee :ftw9nwa:

How many flights land daily in hargeisa and then continue on to Mogadishu? Lots of non somalilanders get off and stay in hargeisa , but you’ll never see a somalilander stay on that flight and continue to Mogadishu. :pachah1: That’s a fact

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
When will you bootyclap for Ceelbuur? Your people don't even reside Muqdisho.:camby:

Don't let Kheyre lie to you, after his term, it will be vamonos.

Lol do you know me personally? How would you know where my family is from?

Dont @ me with your qabil ridden nonsense. :drakekidding:

HDy5E3B.png

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
That is not true.first common sense dictates mog and xaarqatgeysa dont lie in the same geography location.flying to Nairobi is cheaper when flying from mog then xargeysa .now that ethio airlines goes directly no need for southern people to go through xargeysa and that is why rkelly is unhappy.typical qowdhan and mj showing their true hatred for xamar die with your rage into jahanama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending