Another airline will soon start flying to Bombdisho but why aren’t prices going down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:comeon: Nobody wants to go to Mogadishu , that’s why. Even the pilots that’s why it’s more expensive the pilots and flight crew working on flights to Mogadishu demand more money for the very unsafe trip

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:comeon: Nobody wants to go to Mogadishu , that’s why. Even the pilots that’s why it’s more expensive the pilots and flight crew working on flights to Mogadishu demand more money for the very unsafe trip

That makes sense adeer

In other words they are paid that special compensation called Hazardous pay :kanyehmm::ohhh::ohhh:

It’s the same shit Somali interpreters with the US army in Djibouti are paid. They get their regular salary plus Hazardous pay

That makes sense adeer

In other words they are paid that special compensation called Hazardous pay :kanyehmm::ohhh::ohhh:

It’s the same shit Somali interpreters with the US army in Djibouti are paid. They get their regular salary plus Hazardous pay

Yes it’s also called the “You Don’t Pay Me Enough” tax, it comes into play when they ask you to do something they don’t pay you enough for such as flying to the most dangerous city in the world

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Flying to Hargeisa is 45% cheaper than flying to Mogadishu from the states.

Around January I actually can find a roundtrip to Hargeisa from Chicago for $743..around the same time a roundtrip to Mogadishu from Chicago is $2300. Yet more airlines fly there then Hargeisa. Shit don’t add up

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2018/Nov/161017/jambojet_to_fly_to_mogadishu_and_bujumbura.aspx
Because you're taking a risk flying to Bombadishu. Imagine signing your death certificate. :jcoleno:

God Forbid.

When will you bootyclap for Ceelbuur? Your people don't even reside Muqdisho.:camby:

Don't let Kheyre lie to you, after his term, it will be vamonos.
Lol do you know me personally? How would you know where my family is from?

Dont @ me with your qabil ridden nonsense. :drakekidding:

You're obsessed with Xamar, every other post is about it. Stay mad.

And carry on with your delusional posts, its not fooling anyone.

You get horny anytime Mogadishu is mentioned it’s weird . I’ll be talking to someone completely different but you always come in bootyclapping . Nobodies mad I think I know what your true issue is :diddyass: mmmmhmmm I know what you need

What has Xamar done to get all these people pressed kkkkkkk
:mjlol:
The reason it’s much more expensive is due to the monopoly held by certain companies.
:kodaksmiley:

No one would go to Xaargeysa , nggas better pay me to set foot there.
:chrisfreshhah:

What has Xamar done to get all these people pressed kkkkkkk
:mjlol:
The reason it’s much more expensive is due to the monopoly held by certain companies.
:kodaksmiley:

No one would go to Xaargeysa , nggas better pay me to set foot there.
:chrisfreshhah:

Come on even you don’t really believe the bullshit you just typed. Monopoly kulaha what companies are making flying to Mogadishu more expensive ? Be specific

Also Mogadishu is a ware zone , more people would gladly go to hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts