Anorexic Xaliimo goes to Dubai and overdoses on buying Abaaya, somehow she's another "makeUp artist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
maryan u look so cute. i wonder if that's real you on that avatar..

5767.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@R.Kelly This is not how you make a platinum thread. :snoop: A good title only takes you so far. Once you reel them in with the title you need to have something in the OP that will make them stay. :ufdup:

Slandering a hardworking and successful Xalimo is just low. :kodaksmiley: At least wait for her to marry an Arab before going after her. :lolbron:
everything is big
- big forehead
- big lips
- big nose
- big earrings

those lips could be useful, if you know what i mean. haaaaaaaaaaa
You son of a . Have some sharaf. :what:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Forget abt an average fob but how about foreign diplomats. They inbox me on a daily basis:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::ileycry::ileycry:
Yoooo this nigga R.Kelly gonna f*ck around and cause a war with other nations. The nigga is trolling as the president and is getting actual DMs from diplomats.
someone get this nigga banned before he make Ethiopia invade Somali again

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yoooo this nigga R.Kelly gonna f*ck around and cause a war with other nations. The nigga is trolling as the president and is getting actual DMs from diplomats.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

Ethiopia never invaded Somalia, the British sold the Ogaden region to them, we went
to war to get it back, nearly won, if the Cubans and Russians didn't send troops and
weapons to those peasants slaves

:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
Whats the point of her wearing a hijab, if her hair is showing?

No offence but she is kinda annoying

:siilaanyolaugh: I tried to like her, but I cant
The first part, I have to agree.My principle is either you take it off or you put it on. These new trends make me go crazy, and some appear in those progressive magazine where it's like ''first hijabi this and that'' yet you can say more than 50% of her hair plus her neck. That make it seem like an accessoire. If you don't want to wear it, collect your guts and tell your family don't wear it as a hat-like thing

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wish she taped more in the global market. I wanted to see the people walking around and stuff. I loved watched those drumers---the black drummer looking like an Isaaq somali kid kept on looking at her like he wanted to eat her or something lol (eating as in carnivorous ok lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts