Anorexic Xaliimo goes to Dubai and overdoses on buying Abaaya, somehow she's another "makeUp artist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
mashallah, looks very luxurious. Leave the sista alone let her enjoy her holiday. I've seen a thumbnail for one of her videos before and I think she's a law student. Let me finish watching this, I don't think she claimed to be a makeup artist. Are you trying to send a Farax mob against her :ulyin: you're just trying to make a hit thread :lolbron:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I personally know this you tuber, she is a hard working law student. Don't hate on this beauty coz you can't afford to go dubai, with your bitter sounding ass :ulyin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
mashallah, looks very luxurious. Leave the sista alone let her enjoy her holiday. I've seen a thumbnail for one of her videos before and I think she's a law student. Let me finish watching this, I don't think she claimed to be a makeup artist. Are you trying to send a Farax mob against her :ulyin: you're just trying to make a hit thread :lolbron:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: You caught me adeer! Any means necessary to make it to you platinum.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I personally know this you tuber, she is a hard working law student. Don't hate on this beauty coz you can't afford to go dubai, with your bitter sounding ass :ulyin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am not hating, I am just trying to go platinum out here. Only if I had this motivation as the RULER OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HOW DO YOU MAKE FAKE TWEETS
PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME

As you know and you should know as a Somali unless you've been under a rock for the past 10 years that Somalia has 17 presidents for every major qabiil out there in our hell hole homeland. Therefore it dawn on me when this ONE BEDROOM OF VILLA SOMALIA ruler became President for last year I took advantage of the lunatic Somalia who viewed him as the next coming of the Massiah. I created a twitter account under his name and to seriously lay claim to the presidency of Somalia as the reality on the ground is that there are 17 claimants and I'm one of them
giphy.gif

As you know and you should know as a Somali unless you've been under a rock for the past 10 years that Somalia has 17 presidents for every major qabiil out there in our hell hole homeland. Therefore it dawn on me when this ONE BEDROOM OF VILLA SOMALIA ruler became President for last year I took advantage of the lunatic Somalia who viewed him as the next coming of the Massiah. I created a twitter account under his name and to seriously lay claim to the presidency of Somalia as the reality on the ground is that there are 17 claimants and I'm one of them
giphy.gif
HOW DO YOU GAIN FROM SUCH AN IDIOTIC THING
WHY GO SO FAR IN YOUR TROLLING
DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE AND A JOB

giphy.gif
REPORTED!
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO IMPERSONATE FARMAAJO
BUFFONIC YOU IS NOW TRICKING SO MANY FOBS ON THERE
THEY'RE COMMENTATING THINKING YOU'RE THE ACTUAL MAN

She sounds like such a miskeen girl & I like the way she carries herself.

Are you going to make a thread on every youtuber that shares your ethnicity :reallymaury:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
REPORTED!
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO IMPERSONATE FARMAAJO
BUFFONIC YOU IS NOW TRICKING SO MANY FOBS ON THERE
THEY'RE COMMENTATING THINKING YOU'RE THE ACTUAL MAN

Forget abt an average fob but how about foreign diplomats. They inbox me on a daily basis:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::ileycry::ileycry:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She sounds like such a miskeen girl & I like the way she carries herself.

Are you going to make a thread on every youtuber that shares your ethnicity :reallymaury:

Remember that they want notoriety, I think they are grateful to me

Forget abt an average fob but how about foreign diplomats. They inbox me on a daily basis:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::ileycry::ileycry:
HOW DO YOU GAIN FROM THIS :mjcry:
IT'S SOUND SUPER SCARY
IMAGINE STEPPING ON STATE SECRETS
WARYA ILLAHI KA BAQ
I WILL REPORT YOUR EVERY POST

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HOW DO YOU GAIN FROM THIS :mjcry:
IT'S SOUND SUPER SCARY
IMAGINE STEPPING ON STATE SECRETS
WARYA ILLAHI KA BAQ
I WILL REPORT YOUR EVERY POST

Please do so, I beg of you! I have a clear path to counter-sue who ever comes at me at this matter. All I need to ask is "if I'm illegal who's legal when it comes to the Somali Presidency, is it Bixi, Gass, sakiin, Islam, Khaliif or Dabcasar". Under what legal context can I be judged when the whole thing is a mess.

( I assure you that I do not strike a deal with these diplomats but I let them know that I am one of 17 Presidents of Somalia...Some try to bribe me into allowing them to fish in our oceans...I threaten them)

everything is big
- big forehead
- big lips
- big nose
- big earrings

those lips could be useful, if you know what i mean. haaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending