Annoying man

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So at work, I finished my shift and was clearing out my desk for the next receptionist to come in, then I had feeling someone was talking shit about me, saw an tall old man pointing at my direction, he was one of the patients checking in, he said something about me chewing gum :drakelaugh:

and how rude it is, this is what the other lady on the other side told me.

Why does he care ? He didn't come to me .
These racist islamphobes will indirectly target you when ever they can cause there to afraid to say it to your face that they hate you cause your Muslim..

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
They always want to find a fault on us, but when their people have a fault, they don't want to acknowledge it.

Vanessa

VIP
In my workplace, I can't even slack like cadaan colleagues, if I do I always get a call from HR or the manager send me a warning email.

Vanessa

VIP
That's not fair. You need to speak up. Get a support person to be with you.
I complained multiple times, the management isn't helping me, like they said they would. Anyways, I'll quit until I find a new job. I'm currently job hunting.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
THE PECULIAR SHENANIGANS OF SOULSEARCHING OR A DAY IN THE LIFE OF SOULSEARCHING.

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO RANDOM, HOW DO YOU EVEN GET INTO THESE SITUATIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

I AM PERPLEXXXXED AND GOBSMACKEDDD!!!

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
So at work, I finished my shift and was clearing out my desk for the next receptionist to come in, then I had feeling someone was talking shit about me, saw an tall old man pointing at my direction, he was one of the patients checking in, he said something about me chewing gum :drakelaugh:

and how rude it is, this is what the other lady on the other side told me.

Why does he care ? He didn't come to me .
These racist islamphobes will indirectly target you when ever they can cause there to afraid to say it to your face that they hate you cause your Muslim..
In my workplace, I can't even slack like cadaan colleagues, if I do I always get a call from HR or the manager send me a warning email.
Is it because you black or Muslim?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You men have a weird train of thought, this man sabotaged me at work, how is that flirting? Is that how you flirt?
ofc not my style of flirting is far more complex elastrious its like a paradise bird using its body and mind to to capture the heart and mind of the chosen women

Trending