Angry white women targets Minnesota somalis (Video)

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Most of the time when I make eye contact with Minnesotan cadaans they either look down submissively or give a meek fake passive aggressive smile. These people have no backbone and are afraid of us. Plus you'll never know if they don't like you because they don't have the guts to say it to your face lmao

@Marcus sxb i mean no foul intention okay, but you are young, let me give a few pointers okay just the way women get offended about their age when you should do the same thing about your income but more even more strict , no matter what and from now i will ignore you a long with the multitude of this forum which 98% have happy long ignorant life :) along with the rest of them.

I make more in a single year than your entire household income since 2000

My youngest sister makes more money then you and like 40% on this forum and between and i got 4 siblings who are younger each one more bad ass then the other, then you want to chat shit to me haa yeah okay!

I don't wanna hear about no drama (Nada)
The check ain't right if it ain't no commas (Ooh)
Know she been saying that she's faithful to you (Faithful)
But she been lying like Osama (Like Osama)

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
When I was visiting family in Minneapolis it looked like a Somali colony . These cadaans are just salty :russ:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
If only that was the case

Most of them live in a low income housing :mjhaps:

Actually many Somalis buy houses in Minneapolis suburbs and smaller towns in MN. The best thing about the US is that homes are much more affordable compared to Europe.

Cartman

reformed
They pretend to like you straight in your face, but talk shit around other people who believe the same stuff like republican clubs. Too many xalimos cancel them now and expose them on twitter so they’re scared of coming out of hiding in small numbers. :idontlike::sass2:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
75b28eebfaefe127623e17164d0f94c7.jpg

f5bf28e860242c02f2d317b79aae604d.jpg

599cc740768dc16004554ec767c150b1.jpeg

G4y0aEaYnP1ihvzTjG9C8FTgK8dY51FRvpDiTQHhGhijDmlBiuCNHwqUFFTzv_YqbO6MG4SCEI8eBibyZzP9RTiaMMBt4Sc-3f2dYfYk_YqiF4P-F4JA0WGQK9jvTIrjQXBgYENE7bbaZx-Nqk3HPrS44KNwGWrQHWs

98fb7003532a541d3ad67be308f7b60e--native-american-quotes-american-children.jpg

I see this bakhti yukon is still lying on MN malis :mjlol:
"Bullied" because a trump supporter Becky made a tick tok:heh:
This isn't London or Toronto, Somalis live on the complete other side of the city from black folks.
MN Somalis avoid mathows like corona while UK Somali guys are peeons for them and the xalimos are concubines.
:drakekidding:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I see this bakhti yukon is still lying on MN malis :mjlol:
"Bullied" because a trump supporter Becky made a tick tok:heh:
This isn't London or Toronto, Somalis live on the complete other side of the city from black folks.
MN Somalis avoid mathows like corona while UK Somali guys are peeons for them and the xalimos are concubines.
:drakekidding:
The reincarnation of glizzo da goat is here to make @Yukon_Niner calacaal like an emotional lesbian again :wow:

Trending

Latest posts