Angry white women targets Minnesota somalis (Video)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
she looks young and misguided, I hope that she learns her mistakes by befriending people that she holds implicit bias of :)

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The reincarnation of glizzo da goat is here to make @Yukon_Niner calacaal like an emotional lesbian again :wow:
He'll never compare to Glizzo, I had to bully him into writing paragraphs because I couldn't ease through his wall of texts. That man would forget everything reer MN done and then lie. These weren't even subtle lies they were blatant and it'd be mixed in 20 massive paragraphs I had to keep up with. His whole tactic was lying and relying on the fact you didn't have time but he made the mistake of arguing with a shaqo la'aan nigga like me.

He left after everyone pointed out his lying and selective memory though.
I'm just stating the obvious, that nigga glizo was exposing reer UK on another level, apparently they smoke balloons and practice fgm. Reading his old posts had me in tears!
:damn:
Same delusions I guess. Reer MN are the capital of FGM in the western diaspora and balloons are definitely better than shooting up heroin with your cadaan friend:lolbron:

He'll never compare to Glizzo, I had to bully him into writing paragraphs because I couldn't ease through his wall of texts. That man would forget everything reer MN done and then lie. These weren't even subtle lies they were blatant and it'd be mixed in 20 massive paragraphs I had to keep up with. His whole tactic was lying and relying on the fact you didn't have time but he made the mistake of arguing with a shaqo la'aan nigga like me.

He left after everyone pointed out his lying and selective memory though.

Same delusions I guess. Reer MN are the capital of FGM in the western diaspora and balloons are definitely better than shooting up heroin with your cadaan friend:lolbron:
Bro, everyone knows Glizzo was punking the f*ck outta YOU :heh:
You do know I actually read your exchanges right? Aint no one doing heroin or fgm, that's cap. That nigga PROVED y'all get bullied, do fgm in the UK and smoke balloons. He was keeping it real and you got salty, it is what it is.

He wasn't lying so that's clearly not the reason why he left. Stop lying about MN Somalis because one jit from there bytched you, weird ass nigga. MN or even USA as a whole are the best diaspora, you can't get around that no matter how much you hate it.
:mjlaugh: u literally admitted u were arguing just to argue ceeb badana!

Niggas are calling you an emotional lesbian for a reason lil bruh:chrisfreshhah:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Bro, everyone knows Glizzo was punking the f*ck outta YOU :heh:
You do know I actually read your exchanges right? Aint no one doing heroin or fgm, that's cap. That nigga PROVED y'all get bullied, do fgm in the UK and smoke balloons. He was keeping it real and you got salty, it is what it is.

He wasn't lying so that's clearly not the reason why he left. Stop lying about MN Somalis because one jit from there bytched you, weird ass nigga. MN or even USA as a whole are the best diaspora, you can't get around that no matter how much you hate it.
:mjlaugh: u literally admitted u were arguing just to argue ceeb badana!

Niggas are calling you an emotional lesbian for a reason lil bruh:chrisfreshhah:
You know my suspicions you're glizzo are coming back only glizzo would praise himself like this. I was bored, he couldn't argue for shit, he was definitely more emotional than me since he wrote so many paragraphs (tried to track my time zone once and failed) enough even I was amazed and 99% of the time he was lying. He left after another user including me started flaming him for it in the Minnesota mum sex tape fiasco. I had to start keeping a mental list of his lies because it was getting confusing.

your prototype genuinely couldn't prove shit, my man tried to argue statistics weren't true kkkkkkkk. He tried to tell me you guys don't do heroin even though he was a former drug dealer and your diaspora definitely wasn't shit even though every metric went against that. Dude was a bit too much full of pride and xaar, either way he should've owned up to his shit instead of leaving.

@Shmurda where did that guy go anyway? He was a funny one

You know my suspicions you're glizzo are coming back only glizzo would praise himself like this. I was bored, he couldn't argue for shit, he was definitely more emotional than me since he wrote so many paragraphs (tried to track my time zone once and failed) enough even I was amazed and 99% of the time he was lying. He left after another user including me started flaming him for it in the Minnesota mum sex tape fiasco. I had to start keeping a mental list of his lies because it was getting confusing.

your prototype genuinely couldn't prove shit, my man tried to argue statistics weren't true kkkkkkkk. He tried to tell me you guys don't do heroin even though he was a former drug dealer and your diaspora definitely wasn't shit even though every metric went against that. Dude was a bit too much full of pride and xaar, either way he should've owned up to his shit instead of leaving.

@Shmurda where did that guy go anyway? He was a funny one
I'm "suspicious" because I noticed how he roasted you and your whole diaspora day in and day out? So is Shmurda lying? Nah. No one is "praising" anyone. You took a loss, suck it up niinyahow. Also, no one does Heroin in MN so for God's sake stop lying to yourself during Ramadan, dawg reallly had proof yall smoke balloons. If he supposedly was a drug dealer then doesn't that mean he would know about drugs and who uses them?

It makes absolutely zero sense for him leave because of a sex tape so I'm not buying it. At the end of the day MN is best the Somali diaspora by far coming from an Ohio mali who lives in MN so stop the lying and calacaaling.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I'm "suspicious" because I noticed how he roasted you and your whole diaspora day in and day out? So is Shmurda lying? Nah. No one is "praising" anyone. You took a loss, suck it up niinyahow. Also, no one does Heroin in MN so for God's sake stop lying to yourself during Ramadan, dawg reallly had proof yall smoke balloons. If he supposedly was a drug dealer then doesn't that mean he would know about drugs and who uses them?

It makes absolutely zero sense for him leave because of a sex tape so I'm not buying it. At the end of the day MN is best the Somali diaspora by far coming from an Ohio mali who lives in MN so stop the lying and calacaaling.
The only people I've heard say you took a loss were you and two other Americans. The guy couldn't roast for shit, why do people on this site wank each other off so hard just because they're on the same page:mjlol:

We do balloons you guys do heroin. I mean there are articles and posts on this if you really want to go all the way down. First diaspora I've heard have multiple deaths due to fentanyl laced shit. Oh you and trust the accounts of a ghetto drug dealer? I see American's are stupider than I thought. I've only heard US Somalis being the best diaspora from reer cucked by a Jew themselves even when cadaan people were being racist against them 24/7.

He didn't leave because of the Minnesota hooyo nudes scandal. He left because he was getting called out for lying and if you read our exchanges you'd know that. Or are all you American's into lying?

Trending