Anger grows over killings in Gedo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Calaf I am actually upset madoobe isn't cracking down on sade even further, jubaland wont be destroyed because sade is unhappy at powersharing, all 37 clans are happy, only 1 is unhappy, send him to god is my policy, maybe he will be happy there. If u have a problem with JL, come before the state peacefully and within the state not outside of it and cause rebellions, i am against all rebels who use violence, if u use violence, u will be sent to janno. I wouldnt support an armed secular movement in Somalia just like I dont support shabab, violence leads violence, sade must learn from HG and the heavy price they paid and now look at them, this is your future also as you were pro hagist

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Al shabaab is the problem in somalia and many Somalis in gedo and jubbaland in general give a safe haven to terrorists so the Kenyan government has no other option but to attack al Shabaab hide outs.

the enemy are terrorists not the Kenyan government, al shabaab kill more somalis than kenya and ethiopia combined.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
you should be concerned as a harti or MJ you have a steak in Jubbaland sxb. 5000 Ogadens lads died from doobley to Kismayo and then Ogaden called harti to eat from our plate when Marehan and barre hiraale did the worst crimes to MJ.

no other Somali has done for you in Kismayo what Ogaden has done for MJ or harti sxb. Ogaden said waryda let’s eat from the same plate. No dirty games life is too short. We are Kablalax but buun came there in 1998

why would you allow MJ to lose KiSmayo to buuns who were brought there in 1990s as war lords. ?
Well said @Teeri-Alpha.
What Huraale did kismayo was unforgettable.
I wish that was Huraale, the person was killed

He is naive and ignorant.

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
When I’m MJ I heard this news today I felt sick, I still have a pulsating headache.

This is not time for games, there are foreigners entering our land for the third time.
Dr Osman go f*ck yourself you disgusting, qabilistic, handicap piece of shit you are worth nothing.

Ilmo SSDF iyo SPM please chill out walaloyaal we need to band together for this one time.
PS!!
How were you feeling , when Farmaajo tried to Use Eithopian army to capture Kismayo?
Thanks to smart mujaahid Madoobe understood that.
You very naive.
We are sorry what happened in Alwak but Farmaajo and His gang Are to blame. By taking over Gedo.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf I am actually upset madoobe isn't cracking down on sade even further, jubaland wont be destroyed because sade is unhappy at powersharing, all 37 clans are happy, only 1 is unhappy, send him to god is my policy, maybe he will be happy there. If u have a problem with JL, come before the state peacefully and within the state not outside of it and cause rebellions, i am against all rebels who use violence, if u use violence, u will be sent to janno. I wouldnt support an armed secular movement in Somalia just like I dont support shabab, violence leads violence, sade must learn from HG and the heavy price they paid and now look at them, this is your future also as you were pro hagist
Haye. Wallahi if it makes you sleep at night then believe that. As a non religious gaal, I cannot take your stance of "send them to god" seriously. Do all 37 other so called tribes have the "Vice President" or as much influence as us. Then our demands must be met. I can control my region, Madoobe only has Kismayo under his control.

AUN to the innocent victims it’s not great to see Kenyans killing fellow Somalis
Where is the proof?

Reer Gedo are doing stunts.
Last time they claimed there is a massive war between Kenya and SNA only for the clips NN were circulating to be fake from South Sudan and Chad.

The also circulated a pic of an injured Kenyan officer.

It turns out that that pic was stolen from another site dated 2018 and it was epic of an evacuation drill in Nairobi.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Where is the proof?

Reer Gedo are doing stunts.
Last time they claimed there is a massive war between Kenya and SNA only for the clips NN were circulating to be fake from South Sudan and Chad.

The also circulated a pic of an injured Kenyan officer.

It turns out that that pic was stolen from another site dated 2018 and it was epic of an evacuation drill in Nairobi.
Your doing too much to defend these Kenyans.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto dhamaantood. We have madow gaals killing Somalis on Somali native land and we have people tribalizing it? Our lands are occupied. We need anti-occupation movement to rise now. No more gaal troops on our lands should be the call!

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto dhamaantood. We have madow gaals killing Somalis on Somali native land and we have people tribalizing it? Our lands are occupied. We need anti-occupation movement to rise now. No more gaal troops on our lands should be the call!
So when Farmajo uses madow.gals like Ethiopians to kill Somalis in Baidoa should we embrace him?
The same guy that had no answer for the question possed about SSC.

Farmajoo making sujood to Kenyan troops who killed and raped Gedo people KKK
Farmajoo 2.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The issues Somalis have goes deeper than qabil, its lack of knowledge or willingness to act on the deen. The quran does not support muslim countries seceeding from each other. Nor would any Prophet of Allah support secession. People need to look at the biggest problem their is which is our Akhira.

No-one will be asked about what qabil or region we belong. We will be asked about the actions we have made in our lives and our Ibadah. Your qabil will not benefit you in anway.

The Prophet (PBUH) is reported to have said:

“Anyone who gets even one feet away from the Ummah has taken out the Islamic yoke from his neck, even if he prays and fasts.”
“The Quran doesn’t support muslim countries seceding from eachother” ?

Nationalism is forbidden in Islam because it goes against the teachings of Islam, if you really knew about Islam and adhered to it then you would be against nationalism, somalia, Somaliweyn.

What do you think of somalia joining ethiopia since over 50% of ethiopians are muslim?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
“The Quran doesn’t support muslim countries seceding from eachother” ?

Nationalism is forbidden in Islam because it goes against the teachings of Islam, if you really knew about Islam and adhered to it then you would be against nationalism, somalia, Somaliweyn.

What do you think of somalia joining ethiopia since over 50% of ethiopians are muslim?
It's now haram to secede from Somalia :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I laugh but also worry about the IQ of these people
50 dame.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Because I know why you want to fight kenya.
You will not fool us into a war and turn us into Qalbi dagax.

How come you dont report Ethiopian masscres in Gedo?
Not everything is a conspiricy. Gee, how coonish can you get, trying to justify or defend Kenyans. Your acting as if the case of Qalbi Dagax was the same as Kenyans playing tag laser on Somali soils

Ethiopians too are condemned. But they don't going around Gedo playing it with bullets and kidnapping. If they dare to, they will be dealt with the same way as these Kenyans.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There were days when Somalis would all stop fighting each other when an outsider kills one of their own. Read some these comments over, and I promise you wont find a single Somali with damiir commenting.

Here is a video of the oromo ethiopia general in gedo helping farmaajo and his kinfolk (tribal militia) which is supported and funded by farmaajo and his ethiopian allies fighting against ahmed madoobe and jubbaland goverment.

Last edited:

Trending