Anger grows over killings in Gedo

Reer Hassan are cleaning their ancestral land from filthy reer diini terrorist from Gedo
4126805F-C7FD-4838-85E1-4C3F9FC4C04D.jpeg

Bhoons celebrate when shabaab and Ethiopians kill innocent ogs but when they get violated by kdf they want sympathy from us smh I want their villages burnt to the ground fuckin Gypsies

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
This thread was about sympathising with the victims and you guys managed to turn it into qabil wars. Great stuff guys pat your selves on the back my fellow somalis. You guys can’t make a thread without bring qabil crap into it. F*** you guys man. Scrolling past the comments I’m seeing somalis celebrating our brothers and sisters deaths as if it’s an achievement. Gaalo madow ba tihiin nacaala iyo yahuuda ni dhasshi waasa. Is this what somalis have come to? This thread completely ruined my mood wallahi. Qabiil aa maaskaxda niga gaali kuligeena, if this is the generation that’s meant to take somalia out of the darkness, and into its former glory then I have no hope. 30 years and counting lessons haven’t been learnt yet.

AUN to the innocent victims.

Its thier gobol, we have no buisness to tell them to go under madoobe. They clearly dont want to go under his adminstration. We need to look only after our interests and be the Switzerland/Oman of somalis. Be neutral in affairs not of our concern.

you should be concerned as a harti or MJ you have a steak in Jubbaland sxb. 5000 Ogadens lads died from doobley to Kismayo and then Ogaden called harti to eat from our plate when Marehan and barre hiraale did the worst crimes to MJ.

no other Somali has done for you in Kismayo what Ogaden has done for MJ or harti sxb. Ogaden said waryda let’s eat from the same plate. No dirty games life is too short. We are Kablalax but buun came there in 1998

why would you allow MJ to lose KiSmayo to buuns who were brought there in 1990s as war lords. ?

Last edited:
I never did but you go whataboutitsm your way out of it. It’s a disease and you cheering for a Gaal who killed dead Somali Muslim.

Oh so all the sudden they are Muslims yet yiu buuns celebrated when qalbidagax was treated like that and every time Ogadens were killed by Ethiopians or shishkabab

Cry me a river. That death is a fake videos. Regadless buuns been going around doing civil war on each other

thank farmajo for arresting janan and placing a war lord on the Kursi

I never did but you go whataboutitsm your way out of it. It’s a disease and you cheering for a Gaal who killed dead Somali Muslim.
You were cheering for Ethiopia murdering my people for years and the latest being your boon cousins celebrating the death of shaafi Rabi (AUN) ..you lot are the biggest munaafaqs I’ve ever seen nacalaa hopefully kdf finishes you off

You were cheering for Ethiopia murdering my people for years and the latest being your **** cousins celebrating the death of shaafi Rabi (AUN) ..you lot are the biggest munaafaqs
I’ve ever seen nacalaa hopefully kdf finishes you off

wallahi I never did so don’t lie on my name. I was against it then and I will be always against it now.

And unlike you I see all Somalis as my people and not the ones from my tribe but anywase have a good day.

β€œIf you want to conquer them then cause a division”.

The Gaalo might have conquered your heart but wallahi I will never let them conquer mine

Trending