Anger grows over killings in Gedo

Oh so all the sudden they are Muslims yet yiu buuns celebrated when qalbidagax was treated like that and every time Ogadens were killed by Ethiopians or shishkabab

Cry me a river. That death is a fake videos. Regadless buuns been going around doing civil war on each other

thank farmajo for arresting janan and placing a war lord on the Kursi

Wallahi I never celebrated and was against it the same way i am now, so don’t lie against my name.

but you making the death of innocent Somalis a political point says it all

unlike you I see all Somalis as my people and not the ones from my tribe but anywase have a good day.

“If you want to conquer them then cause a division”.

The Gaalo might have conquered your heart but wallahi I will never let them conquer mine

Wallahi I never celebrated and was against it the same way i am now, so don’t lie against my name.

but you making the death of innocent Somalis a political point says it all

unlike you I see all Somalis as my people and not the ones from my tribe but anywase have a good day.

“If you want to conquer them then cause a division”.

The Gaalo might have conquered your heart but wallahi I will never let them conquer mine

sure. Love how Marehan use the Islamic card when it suits them. I do t mean you but Marehan all over online were so happywith my uncle qalbidagax they celebrated.

so why should I care about my worst enemy who wishes to kill me.

@MrDeeni1 @Zayn There is no point in reasoning with people that say this stuff.

yeah wallahi these useless diaspora living in the west and on top of that who’s hearts have been conquered.

the worst thing is they aren’t even getting paid from their silly little tribal enclave. I can understand people that get paid or get political power or are genuine mentality sick like that @DR OSMAN. But a lot of these guys don’t have a genuine reasons it’s sad to see.

anywase hate kills it user.

sure. Love how Marehan use the Islamic card when it suits them. I do t mean you but Marehan all over online were so happywith my uncle qalbidagax they celebrated.

so why should I care about my worst enemy who wishes to kill me.

why don’t you see I view Mx or any person WHOS FUCKING HAPPY WITH INNOCENT SOMALIS GETTING GUNNED DOWN BY OUT GAALO Neighbours as weak tribal cowards. I will never let my heart or soul be conquered by simple tribalism.

When I’m MJ I heard this news today I felt sick, I still have a pulsating headache.

This is not time for games, there are foreigners entering our land for the third time.
Dr Osman go f*ck yourself you disgusting, qabilistic, handicap piece of shit you are worth nothing.

Ilmo SSDF iyo SPM please chill out walaloyaal we need to band together for this one time.

When I’m MJ I heard this news today I felt sick, I still have a pulsating headache.

This is not time for games, there are foreigners entering our land for the third time.
Dr Osman go f*ck yourself you disgusting, qabilistic, handicap piece of shit you are worth nothing.

Ilmo SSDF iyo SPM please chill out walaloyaal we need to band together for this one time.

SHEEGATO.

Since when do MJs say "Ilmo SSDF and SPM". :mjlol:

We both know you are Marehan so go back to the swamps of Gedo you crawled out of.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Oh no, you just violated the 2 golden rules.

a) Never praise Marehans. Their misery is my laughter and their glory is my anger.
b) Never called out the Infamous Gaal Dr Osman. Anything he says is 100% factual and of no lies. He is of esteemed people on here. Nothing wrong with him mentally or morally.

Sheegto Alert will be ringing now by many user. Watch out.

:mjlol: If we are "Ilmo SSDF" you are "Ilmo Abo Siyad" . Go ahead, tell us more about why we should help Marehan.

Famc5JB.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You shouldn't. Not at all. Stay in your lane and we shall stay in ours. Are we a charity case, nothing is needed.

Your leader, @DR OSMAN endorses the death of Reer Gedo innocents due to political indifferences. Thats a shame really, but we can defend ourselves. Just boosters our idea really.

a) Never praise Marehans. Their misery is my laughter and their glory is my anger.
b) Never called out the Infamous Gaal Dr Osman. Anything he says is 100% factual and of no lies. He is of esteemed people on here. Nothing wrong with him mentally or morally.

1) You guys are way too hardline on this stuff. The energy you have for marexan is nuts as if they are the most dangerous people ever.

We are political rivals for the presidential seat system, their homeland is underdeveloped so they yearn for centralism whilst we advocate confederalism. They shouldn’t claim kismayo but we are stronger together 100%. Are you saying you never see peace with them bro? Honestly?

I don’t like to see the death of any Somali but it happens between us. When it’s the third time foreign soldiers attack tuulos and kidnap people my blood boils. I’d help any Somali against gaalo even the furthest away from me in qabil.

2) hes creative & does some up with astute ideas. Today I couldn’t believe what I was seeing him write I’m sorry.

You shouldn't. Not at all. Stay in your lane and we shall stay in ours. Are we a charity case, nothing is needed.

Your leader, @DR OSMAN endorses the death of Reer Gedo innocents due to political indifferences. Thats a shame really, but we can defend ourselves. Just boosters our idea really.
When would you ever fight for Somalia
Dr Osman is a halyeey to us just as Siyad Barre was your halyeey. :mjpls:
May you live 100 years Ditoore.

Although I wish you just said AUN to their (innocent) dead and we minded our business on the beaches of Puntland.

1dee8414247481de46347dad9fea9ecf.gif
You can verify me whenever go ask any cisse you joker

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Warya, @Fresh can you not sense the sarcastic tone. I am Marehan. You cannot be praising your enemies (accoring to this site, its Marehan) like that or your one of them.

He is looked after by me after he was kicked out of Boosaso pls get real about leadership
Question for you, do you even care about outside of PL?

Warya, @Fresh can you not sense the sarcastic tone. I am Marehan. You cannot be praising your enemies (accoring to this site, its Marehan) like that or your one of them.
Bro I’m still pissed off I don’t think you can decipher sarcasm when angry walahi it’s a thing

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bro I’m still pissed off I don’t think you can decipher sarcasm when angry walahi it’s a thing
Sorry, my bad. I should have lessen the tone. I was taking a jab at the general census. Sorry.
I was talking about Dr Osman and I was still assuming you were mj at that point. That’s why it doesn’t make sense to you
I was replying to @PuntiteQueen. His (Dr Osman) ideas are just ridiculous. Sometimes good, sometimes silly, sometimes mentally disturbed.

Last edited:

Trending