Anger grows over killings in Gedo

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

I had hoped you to be a true mj even rooted for you when others doubted you.

Your naivety and open support for the mx against kablalax is just wrong.

I hereby take back the support i have given you and will consider you as an sheegato like any others. Since i am not a wickedly evil person i do grant you the civilised way of defending yourself. Better dust of your abtirsi

Don’t need support from a qabilist, keep it movin kid

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Don’t need support from a qabilist, keep it movin kid

I ain't a qabiilist, however when in war we need to stick with our own.

If it was true i would have hated pretty much all other clans and tribes. I aint even against the mx in gm.

I am against a clear enemy.

You claim mj but side with mx when they are the enemy in jl not the civilians ofcourse.

Goodluck labelling people as whatever you wish when you are called out on it though.

Peace out sheegato.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its 100% our fault. I blame Farmajo's kindness on this. We let the situation get to this point, breaking his back and negotiating with Madoobe and allowing for the troops to leave Gedo for a better Somalia and for elections to occur. And now we have 4 Kikayus trying to kill us. And we are back to square 1 in terms of election. Same with MSB AUN. He broke his back trying to free OGs from Ethiopia, and it lead to his downfall. Our kindness for OGs lead to this. This needs to change. Sometimes, just Sometimes, Moryannimo might be the answer, even though it ain't in our culture.

When Reer Gedo gets the highest grades, y'all mocked us and discredited us, when our people dies, you celebrate. Undermining us politically. And you wonder why we are support other clans and are more distant to other daroods. Since Farmajo came, till today and even beforehand. Our kindness always causes this.

@DR OSMAN , as long as Madoobe is sitting in Kismayo with KDF tanks, we will never bend our legs nor our narrative. After all, we are free in our lands.

Som

VIP
People argue about qabil but at the end of the day we are all somalis. Let's unite against foreign influence. After that we can talk about qabil issues.
It's stupid to be indifferent when somalis are being killed

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I will not spoil my favorable dynamic with the Kenyans for Mx. It is sad civilians have died but more of ours will die if I give up on the Kenyans whilst they still have there Ethiopians.

Mx will die from Kenyans but that isnt ordered by Madoobe its there own disputes and personal beef between eachother. MX have no issue giving ours to Ethiopia so Id suggest them to man up and handle there business alone because they will be getting no help from us.

When Reer Gedo gets the highest grades, y'all mocked us and discredited us, when our people dies, you celebrate. Undermining us politically. And you wonder why we are support other clans and are more distant to other daroods. Since Farmajo came, till today and even beforehand. Our kindness always causes this.

:gucciwhat:

LMAO, the aggressors acting like victims.

Majeerteen were kind and welcoming to Marehan until Afwayne lost his mind, we forgave you and you unleashed Huuraale on our shacab, we forgave you again and we gave Farmaajo the red carpet treatment only for him to block our development and send a moryaan to stop our students from getting their scholarships.

Even YOU, the Marehan, had the nerve to study in Puntland in the warm homeland of Majeerteen this is how kind and welcoming we are to our own detriment.

Thankfully your moryaan elders started screaming insults into microphones and opened the eyes of many naive MJs.

In short, f*ck Marehan times infinity, you deserve our spite and you are very lucky that most Majerteen don't pay attention to how evil you are.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:gucciwhat:

LMAO, the aggressors acting like victims.

Majeerteen were kind and welcoming to Marehan until Afwayne lost his mind, we forgave you and you unleashed Huuraale on our shacab, we forgave you again and we gave Farmaajo the red carpet treatment only for him to block our development and send a moryaan to stop our students from getting their scholarships.

Even YOU, the Marehan, had the nerve to study in Puntland in the warm homeland of Majeerteen this is how kind and welcoming we are to our own detriment.

Thankfully your moryaan elders started screaming insults into microphones and opened the eyes of many naive MJs.

In short, f*ck Marehan times infinity, you deserve our spite and you are very lucky that most Majerteen don't pay attention to how evil you are.
I don't understand how Goodax Barre antics is Farmajo fault. Not really a fan of him. But, we all know who appointed him, and funnily enough, its the same person who Puntland wanted as Prime Minister. Kheyre was the one who appointed him, not Farmajo. Or is Farmajo the one who appoints the ministers?

Siad Barre AUN broke his back for the OGs. Got backstabbed. Would feel the same if I got backstabbed.

The elders of Gedo woke up, they realised whose the problem. They don't border MJs nor are they a problem. As long as Puntland is supporting the Madoobe Regime, they shall forever have a issue with Puntland. And rightly so, Blackie Kenyan troops are a big issue for these people.

We have nothing to do with each other. Unless it comes to the presidency or the Prime Minister. Only Wargadac borders you and they have a good relationship. Gaas created Saaxo, which ties them to Puntland, but its good for them and better then GM. Nothing else. Kismayo is shared and Gedo is mine. Nothing else. We are held together by this umbrella called "Darood" which is dying out. All in All, time for the people to wake up. Keep the spite, as its a common feeling. All is fair in love and war.

Farmajo is too miskeen for his own sake, at least Deni is on job. Farmajo needs to take lessons from him, cause he pleases the others but not himself and his people. Maybe its from our daqan but its getting out of hand. Kindness can kill.

PIM should be in full force, that is when we can offically say good riddance to each other.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
There were days when Somalis would all stop fighting each other when an outsider kills one of their own. Read some these comments over, and I promise you wont find a single Somali with damiir commenting.

Its always these filthy sijus who have no loyalty to somali blood being shed these neo oromos actually think theyre kenyans imagine taking jabs at mx and even defending kdf when you could literally see the dead bodies, how tribalist could you get. to me you sijus are like eelays who've been castrated by their masters the kikuyu caghdeer have always been a slave throughout history nacalad ilaha ha ku dacdo caghdeer

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
This is really disgusting, AUN to all the innocent people caught up in this . While you guys are arguing about Marexan, Hawiye and Ogaden the Kenyans see all Somalis as the same . Ethiopians, Kenyans , Ugandans are all ajnabi that have no business being in Somalia.

You wonder why Als doesn’t attack Ethiopian bases stationed in the region from Garbahareey to Luuq Doolow Buurdhuubo and Baardheere. Mx,Als and Ethiopia are in a Cahoot to displace kill and fight off any OG population in the region and outside of it. It is time my people have opened their eyes to these invaders who tried to bring their filthy war to Juba and NFD.

AUN to the innocent victims.

If Gedo wants this to stop, JL demands immediate disarmament of marehan clan and you respect the JL territorital integrity. Or else u will continue having these losses
Its thier gobol, we have no buisness to tell them to go under madoobe. They clearly dont want to go under his adminstration. We need to look only after our interests and be the Switzerland/Oman of somalis. Be neutral in affairs not of our concern.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AUN to the innocent victims.

Its thier gobol, we have no buisness to tell them to go under madoobe. They clearly dont want to go under his adminstration. We need to look only after our interests and be the Switzerland/Oman of somalis. Be neutral in affairs not of our concern.

PL and JL are twin sisters, what effects one effects the other. JL is our homeland also and what happens there is our concern, this bon sade doesn't respect the fact 37 clans came together and decided on the powersharing, no-one will change this for his little antics and destroy the agreements in place, if one clan doesn't like the system, tough luck, I say. More Air strikes coming their way basically.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Apophis dhul majerten lee yahay kama tanasulno, these bon sades claiming kismayo are in day-dreams, war gedo ayay uu yaban yihin and their talking about kismayo, I want them evicted from gedo and ogaden and marehan to settle gedo thru another migration, that's the only answer, nimankan farista waa laga kari la'yahay, even after absame/harti tanasuled 5 seats to these bun marehans, no more negiotating with them, just complete displacement is the answer. Gedo-Jubbayoinka waa arin la saxiixay, lagama tanasuli karo ama dhul kasto ayaa waxasi ku kacayso. Never back down to a marehan, always remind him waxaa sugayso karbash kale

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is no Somali, that's rubbish fascism that died in a toilet with siyad barre who destroyed it by hijacking the govt in 69 by force. Kenya is only killing jubaland diids, don't say AUN to someone wanaagina diidan, sade is the enemy, kenya is here to support governance and kill all dawladnimada diidan. HG kaba si daran sida loo xasuuqay, hada waa aragta, waa amuusan yahay, dawlad diid dambe lama ogola, sade is the last dawlad diid left, i say go deep in their villages and lay them all on the floor. Ma habar gedir bay ka fican yihin sade, i suggest heavier assaults, this is not enough

@DR OSMAN A man that wants your wife cannot be satisfied with your sister. If we let these Bons do whatever mischief they want then tomorrow it will come back to bite us in the tail. If we give them an Inch they will ask for a yard. They are wild rats who can’t be humbled except with Bullets.

Sade terrorist like to scream when they get violated by KDF however you’ll never see these fake wadanis talk about Ethiopian aggression in bardheere,luuq,baydhabo and many other deegans...fuckin Palestinians

@Calaf

Kismaayo is not "shared", you live in a squatter settlement called Guulwade. Kismaayo is a Kablalax city with Harti mayorship. Stay in your lane and either bend the knee to the majority or enjoy an eternity being chased around Gedo.

Kismaayo is shared kulaha and they showed up barefoot in 1991. These people are shameless.

:hillarybiz:

Trending