Anger grows over killings in Gedo

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Don’t try to put the rest of Somalis with the Garre community who are facing brutality from Als. They must stand up and arm themselves against the terrorists. The Macawisley in Hiiraan is a good example.
Don't Marehan have Shabaab problem as well? Didn't they recently attack Gedo as well?

I feel sorry for these innocents civilians may their souls rest in heaven.

Its shameful and not healthy for somalis irrespective of their degaan or qabiil to be happy with some somalis being killed by kikuyas, and every one who has had this bad mentality should repent to allah as ask forgiveness for his shortcomings cuz the issue is not about politics or FKD its all about your caqiida/faith i.e standing beside kafir against a muslim community is a sin by itself.

I would recommend that kenyan troups should be taken back to their country and ban their airforce from operating any mission inside somalia.

We do not know if this is true,

how come all the sudden they got killed yet the governor is there, huge people, so many marehan media,

the bodies look fresh, kenya apparently bombed terrorist groups almost 10 days ago

where they killed by buun on buun? alshabab? died on natural cause?

killed by Ethiopians perhaps? they have done so on so many times no one says anything including to the so called government

marehan brought this to themselves, they create civil war amongst them funded by farmajo where he funds the reer diini from dusamareeb and the reeer gedo ones are fighting back

farmajo funded the Ethiopians to occupy, it, funded many groups, he funds terrorist groups, then arrested janan the regional right full governor and appointed a warlord

the the new fake governor moalimu from Ethiopia appointed by farmajo -born and raised in Libaan region DDS- declared he will be eating dinner in Nairobi in a few weeks after they invading kenya - sheer arrogance

with so may hot heads form the young to the old that call for the death and destruction of ahmed madoobe which is code for Ogaden what do marehan expect ?

did marehan expect milk and honey?

some times i noticed marehan are the most unrealistic, far from reality people in Somalia

marehan dances with fire and AUN to the deal if genuine but we must also accept that marehans are KGB trained during the kacaan and know propaganda, the art of deception

farmajo ahs given false bravado to marehan,

Ogaden has been very civilised, ahmed has been very generous, they think they can fight an elephant that sits in 3 nations that almost surrounds all marehan

perhabs it was the Ethiopians who killed them, the Ethiopians the marehan worship and say they are not a threat even though they had basis in Gedo since 1993

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
It’s not our fight. But I wish them and Southerners in general well.
These are your fellow brothers. Its not like you're personally going there yourself and fighting. So would it hurt to just be supportive and sensitive to this sad situation?

Last edited:
We don't need Kenya, inshallah we will cut all relationship with them nothing but hatred between us:damedamn:

SHEEGAT ALERT, SHEEGAT ALERT, WARNING WARNING

THIS GUY REFUSED TO HAND OVER HIS ABTIRSI,

I gave him amble time and he refused and claims Absame

BRAND NEW ACCOUNT

IMEMDIATLY CREATED AN OGADEN THREAD TO FAKE HIS ABTIR- A VERY TELL TALE SIGN ALL BUUN DO IT

anti Ogaden and very pro Marehan

This is Tecniko according to our sources, he was banned recently from this site for insulting our sister @Finesse

@Django @Waamoking @PuntiteQueen @Karim @Crow @Arma @DR OSMAN @DalsanJubiland @Removed @tyrannicalmanager @SPMLegend @Abaq @Marsin @T

giphy.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I question if those types are even Somali as well

So let me get this straight, mx getting killed is wrong, but mx doing the killing is okay?

Bruh we are in a civil war, this shit is not for the faint hearted to say the least.

Either they bend the knee or this will sadly continue. Lives loss is never okay but in a war people die.

This is all in the hands of the mx either bend the knee or keep on crying like some notherners we all know of. The pun is that they terrorize them and now suffer themselves.

Loool isn't their "aabo" the federal president. He could have secured the lift on the arms embargo or simply just imported weaponry to protect reer gedo. They use the fgs troops against others. Have a good presence of Ethiopia's defence force on their lands and they are still crying.

Stop the bs somalinimo to score cheap points on this forum. You either see the reality as it is, or you keep it pushing to the fkd threads or what ever you are interested in.

Dhiladi ku dhashay was, these are your fellow brothers. Its not like you're personally going there yourself and fighting. So would it hurt to just be supportive and sensitive to this sad situation?

COME DOWN BRO, CHILL, HE DID NOT INSULT YOUR MOTHER, WHY INSULT HIS MOM?

despite being an i-door and having lots of handicap, cabdi is actually a good guy over all,

:idontlike: Keep mothers away from this, what is wrong with you man? your normally a cool guy sxb

Royalflush

novacane
It’s not our fight. But I wish them and Southerners in general well.
subxaanallah are we both not muslims? you literally cannot let the blood of your brother muslim be spilt and you still on qabiilist shit, wallahi kuwaan aa nacay. only a nacas thinks like that

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
subxaanallah are we both not muslims? you literally cannot let the blood of your brother muslim be spilt and you still on qabiilist shit, wallahi kuwaan aa nacay. only a nacas thinks like that
It’s the responsibility of both Farmaajo as the president of FGS and the responsibility of Madoobe the president of Jubbaland to deal with this.

I wished the victims and the people well how am I Qabilist?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
COME DOWN BRO, CHILL, HE DID NOT INSULT YOUR MOTHER, WHY INSULT HIS MOM?

despite being an i-door and having lots of handicap, cabdi is actually a good guy over all,

:idontlike: Keep mothers away from this, what is wrong with you man? your normally a cool guy sxb
Edited it just for your sake, my apologies. I get emotional over shit like this.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
So let me get this straight, mx getting killed is wrong, but mx doing the killing is okay?

Bruh we are in a civil war, this shit is not for the faint hearted to say the least.
Stop the bs somalinimo to score cheap points on this forum. You either see the reality as it is, or you keep it pushing to the fkd threads or what ever you are interested in.

What Civil War? This isn't 1991

Royalflush

novacane
It’s the responsibility of both Farmaajo as the president of FGS and the responsibility of Madoobe the president of Jubbaland to deal with this.

I wished the victims and the people well how am I Qabilist?
forget their responsibility, instead of saying AUN and rejecting these kuffar killing OUR people, you claim its not your problem. SL maybe inhabited by issaq but it was britain who drew up these borders and caused our people to be divided. so brother forget my harsh words and try to be a better muslim, protect your fellow muslim brothers

SHEEGAT ALERT, SHEEGAT ALERT, HE IS EITHER HAWIYE HG OR MAREHAN 100%

NO OG EVER SAYS Aree - :ayaanswag:

I HAVE EVIDENCE

@Removed @PuntiteQueen @Django @DalsanJubiland @Crow @Karim @SPMLegend @Waamoking @Abaq @Marsin @tyrannicalmanager @Arma @Finesse @Ferrari @Tucking_Fypo

be warned, sheegat creature alert

evidence , he refused /failed to do a proper abtirsi and gave me some cheap headline title 3 names,

By the powers inherited by me as the Ugaas of the Absame Kumade world i hear by declare this guy a sheegat and should be treated as such by all Kumade

i have kept a close eye on him and dilly dallied around when i asked for a simple abtirsi demand

he contacted me first excusing why he supports buuns, despite ignore my calls for him to send his abtirsi, he only contacted to say he can support buuns

giphy.gif

1601050869826.png

1601050880446.png

1601050891028.png

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
@kickz

I had hoped you to be a true mj even rooted for you when others doubted you.

Your naivety and open support for the mx against kablalax is just wrong.

I hereby take back the support i have given you and will consider you as an sheegato like any others. Since i am not a wickedly evil person i do grant you the civilised way of defending yourself. Better dust of your abtirsi

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Somalia's civil war was never resolved, there was never an agreement or understanding. We just know that Hawiye seized the capital with extreme violence and atrocities.

Exactly they think that we have their brain cells and share the same iq. Meanwhile we showed them civilisations and politics over and over again.

Forget about pim let's create a nation with the ogaden so that kablalax can eat in piece.

Imagine having a country larger than somalia that also borders somalia 100% on land.

Trending

Latest posts