Angelina Jolie

My theory on why white Americans look different from their British counterparts is that Americans tend to have more mixed ancestry. For example, a study that I read a while ago estimated that approximately 80-85% of African-Americans had significant white ancestry while 30-40% of white Americans had significant African-American ancestry.

The one-drop-rule has kept European Americans pure while diluting AAs actually. The reason why American Whites look different than Brits is because their gene pool is from all over Europe and it is recent in comparison.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1.jpg

Last edited:

Exodus

Alienist
She declined so badly after like 2012, she got some breast reduction surgeries as well for health concerns I believe. which really hurt her aesthetics.

The one-drop-rule has kept European Americans pure while diluting AAs actually. The reason why American Whites look different than Brits is because their gene pool is from all over Europe and it is recent in comparison.

Interesting. It was the work of Mark Shriver at Penn State that determined that around one in three white Americans had some black ancestry

When you say recent, do you mean 20th century mixing with other European groups like Italians immigrants?

Interesting. It was the work of Mark Shriver at Penn State that determined that around one in three white Americans had some black ancestry

When you say recent, do you mean 20th century mixing with other European groups like Italians immigrants?

Yes even mixing with Latin Whites (predominantly Spanish and Portuguese ancestry). Eastern European ect.

Yes even mixing with Latin Whites.
Not sure about mixing with Whites from Latin countries since most are recent immigrants, but generally White Americans are a mix between the big four (Germans, Englishmen, Italians and Irishmen). I believe not many White Americans are purely from one European country.

Trending