Angelina Jolie

My childhood crush:ahh:
she is defiantly top 3

I would drag my nuts through the Sahara desert 3 TIMES just to sniff the chair she sat on last week:feedme:

If she even breathed my directions i would be a registered sexoffender :cosbyhmm:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She's just a woman you simp. You can marry 4 of her from syria if you get your shit together and earn lacag.

:chrisfreshhah:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ewww why you do you have to be that gross? But good on you, she is gorgeous, finally a farax who has a good taste in white women @CaliTedesse learn from him

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

she is defiantly top 3

I would drag my nuts through the Sahara desert 3 TIMES just to sniff the chair she sat on last week:feedme:

If she even breathed my directions i would be a registered sexoffender :cosbyhmm:
No UK british white woman can ever look liek this. Why are the cadaans everywhere else different? the white females here are ugly. Thank god for the european and albanian females, that look like jolie.

:gucciwhat::mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

she is defiantly top 3

r u lesbian? only lesbians like Angelina. Men dont even find her that attractive, but lesbians go crazy for her

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
r u lesbian? only lesbians like Angelina. Men dont even find her that attractive, but lesbians go crazy for her
Lol you never fail to surprise me, why would only lesbians like her? Scientifically she has a perfect face
upload_2019-11-19_9-48-7.jpeg

Only other person that looks this perfect Zayn Malik
upload_2019-11-19_9-51-27.jpeg

only Lesbians like Angelia kulahaa :mahubowtf:

she is the most attractive celebrity I've ever seen. and she's in her mid 40s :gladbron:

also she adopted an oromo kid, which shows she appreciates the CUSHITIC MASTER RACE

:mjlaugh::mjlaugh::mjlaugh::mjswag:

Attachments

• angelina-jolie-six-children-860x680.jpg
    angelina-jolie-six-children-860x680.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 178

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Angelina Jolie the GOAT white woman, but her ethnic features is what really sets it off.

I think she looks like a Somali woman dipped in vanilla :gucciwhat:
5b0e0e6cdcdef193e603a2a3c01a8efd.jpg

64d3b7f521d2d98afcb27122150baac2.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys Angelina her time has passed. Tokio from La Casa De Papel and Anna Hathaway are the real thingzz

My theory on why white Americans look different from their British counterparts is that Americans tend to have more mixed ancestry. For example, a study that I read a while ago estimated that approximately 80-85% of African-Americans had significant white ancestry while 30-40% of white Americans had significant African-American ancestry.

she is defiantly top 3

Shes not even all that. Shes a human. Get a wife. You nasty

Trending