Andrew Tate received thousands of letters from Muslim supporters whilst in prison, but his brother didn’t receive any letters from Christians

Muslims aligning themselves with the red-pill ultra-masculinity movement and putting it’s popular personalities on a high pedestal doesn’t look good on us.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wish the Abdis would write me some dedication letters for good behavior. :meleshame:Sadly, I have no serious and pending criminal convictions.

Hamzza

VIP
I admit I was one of those I sent a letter of encouragement and to hold on to the rope of Allah SWT.

in Islam we must make a thousand excuses for our brother (xusnul dhan)

Xusnul dan is important bro and the Matrix is such a dangerous satanic society.

I really don't get the hype. I think there is a thread on him a couple of times a week.
Small impressionable boys and guys with not much going for them look up to him.. I don't think any normal guy would listen or look up to him.. Imagine support a guy who's taking advantage of vulnerable women, makes my stomach turn wallhi

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Only feminine men who are insecure of their manhood like and look up to the pimp Andrew Tate

Bro 100000%

Even if you’re a redpill guy, why are you as a Somali looking up to Tate?

As a Somali, your great-grandfather was more of a “player” than Tate was. He probably had 4 wives, 40 kids and regularly took part in combat.

Yet Somali incels would rather look at a bald cadaan guy with an alcohol problem that screams about the Matrix.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Man, nobody is looking upto him. We wish him well since he is a Muslim revert. We have gheera for fellow Muslims, especially a brother who just reverted to Islam.

Stop the cap.

Half the forum wasn’t able to understand anything you said in 2022 cause Tate’s nuts were in your mouth.

Stop the cap.

Half the forum wasn’t able to understand anything you said in 2022 cause Tate’s nuts were in your mouth.

You f\aggot, my defense of him started after Mr Tate reverted to Islam. I challenged you to find one comment that I made in defense of the guy, one comment, before he revered to Islam.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You f\aggot, my defense of him started after Mr Tate reverted to Islam. I challenged you to find one comment that I made in defense of the guy, one comment, before he revered to Islam.

I’m not a homosexual, so why are you calling me that.

Isn’t it a major sin to falsely accuse someone of a major sin?

Or do you only care about Islam when it comes to Andrew Tate, hypocrite.