Andrew tate called Somalis savages and ISIS are the real Muslims

GuanYu

Custom title
Yet the lady called @ImanStan001 thinks majority of men agrees with him etc. Wake up lady, I am ashamed that she’s British somali, no British somali should think like @ImanStan001 is thinking, she has the chance to redeem herself and say “I’m soo sorry, so very sorry”.
This is what happens when people consume social media so much, the thoughts on there starts to become reality, talk about Eagle bleeding effect

WHAT

I know many have not heard of him , this is not a gender bashing thread unfortunately I have seen too many Muslim and Somali guys on twitter /Tiktok hyping him up smh even smileforjannah made a video about him , he has millions of views on social media , I just want to warn those who think this guy is funny or someone to follow.
Billions of views technically lol. Smh.

Emma Watson ? She’s an irrelevant actress who got attention for being a feminist and standing up for Palestinians after her acting career died , what does she got to do with a man that calls Somalis savages and isis members real Muslims ?
Emma Watson may be a feminist … she also advoactes for the rights of education and rights for females living in certain countries that don’t allow it.

This is what happens when people consume social media so much, the thoughts on there starts to become reality, talk about Eagle bleeding effect
Great refenece to assassins creed. Slowly social media has us consuming and thinking alike to the things we see online.
Remember …

“Nothing is true, everything is permitted”.

Great refenece to assassins creed. Slowly social media has us consuming and thinking alike to the things we see online.
Remember …

“Nothing is true, everything is permitted”.
Wow @Amina99, you are probably the most smartest lady in this forum, and there are many ladies. You should be proud of yourself, don’t let me down. Well done. Keep going.

Wow @Amina99, you are probably the most smartest lady in this forum, and there are many ladies. You should be proud of yourself, don’t let me down. Well done. Keep going.
Thanks good sir. Might I add that all the ladies here are great and give great input but that eagle eye reference was was a good one. Love anything to do with assassins creed.

The reason he lives in Romania is because the UK police were gonna arrest him with 11 charges.
He was kicked out of Big Brother UK because a video surfaced of him beating a woman up and telling her to count your bruises.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRyeELhP/?k=1
He even said that Romania has lesser legal punishments if you sexually assault a woman over there. Basically you can get away with it over there. Subhannalh. He had billions of views on tik tok. And he saying this nonsense.

Trending