Ancient Jewish Scripture Found in Somaliland

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Mashallah! I’m a Jew! Israel here I come!!! ✡️
3C4C676D-33DD-4E83-A523-613E693E519B.jpeg

2A516C3D-B00D-4BBA-9E53-B280FD44CAAF.png
000DEC4B-4A00-4A80-9355-DB8D93E4B979.png

Is that true?
Yes T and J are original inhabitants of Northern Somalia, the current ruling heads are all EV32 and are genetically closer to Hawyie and Daroods than some of their related "sub"-clans. Our sister @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 can confirm this. Dirs and Gabooye have probably been around since Adal and probably made up the bulk majority of inhabitants in Northern Somalia (including Jabuuti) before certain invaders came into the picture

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So this is the origin of the Haplogroup T niggas. They should get recognized by Israel instead of those fake yahuud habesha jews.
What are the tiktok anti L but pro T hablogroup, gonna do now? They were hyping up yahuuuuuuuds?
:tocry:

Yes T and J are original inhabitants of Northern Somalia, the current ruling heads are all EV32 and are genetically closer to Hawyie and Daroods than some of their related "sub"-clans. Our sister @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 can confirm this. Dirs and Gabooye have probably been around since Adal and probably made up the bulk majority of inhabitants in Northern Somalia (including Jabuuti) before certain invaders came into the picture
Northern
:camby::camby:
Bari and Sanaag are more northern then these rednecks
Oh Yeah Basketball GIF by Uninterrupted

Mashallah!
We WuZ jEwS!!!
@Hamzarashid!!
Come in, You’re a Jew right? Aren’t these your ancestors?
View attachment 252376
It brings tears to my eyes to see my ancestors where in Somaliland this new found knowledge shifted my opinion of Somaliland, as now I can understand and empathize the reason why landers wanted their independence from their neighboring Arab oppressors. I always viewed somaliland as a child who was neglected and now it's seeking other people attention to fill what it didn't have even by saying that I see the potential of somaliland just like my ancestors did.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
why GIF

Stop trolling niyow, you are taking it too far.

Trending

Latest posts