Ancient Jewish Scripture Found in Somaliland

why GIF

Stop trolling niyow, you are taking it too far.
I'm not trolling, genetics back up the things I'm saying and so do historical sources!

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I'm not trolling, genetics back up the things I'm saying and so do historical sources!
T and J are minority lineages that arrived to Somalia thousands of years ago. You are falsely insinuating that Dirs and especially Gabooyes are haplogroup T or J which is not true, ask @Psychologist. Somalis have always lived in Northern Somalia.
Your claim that haplogroups J & T are the natives of the northern Somalia would mean foreigners were there before somalis. which I know you don’t even believe it yourself.

Psychologist

Changemaker
T and J are minority lineages that arrived to Somalia thousands of years ago. You are falsely insinuating that Dirs and especially Gabooyes are haplogroup T or J which is not true, ask @Psychologist. Somalis have always lived in Northern Somalia.
Your claim that haplogroups J & T are the natives of the northern Somalia would mean foreigners were there before somalis. which I know you don’t even believe it yourself.
You are right, T is as somali as E-v32, there is no such thing as E-v32 invading northern Somalia.

Also qabil didn't exists at the time, so you can't say this qabil came before the other.

As for J haplogroup, mine came to Somalia about 2000 years ago, so its the latest one among T and E-V32. Also not all Gabooye are J, lot of us are E-V32

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Why the hell are you guys believing in this shit, the hand that was opening the book was cadan. If this was really revealed in somaliland their government would have already shown it of to the world 💀

Keo

VIP
But seriously, I once heard the Prophet Sulaiman (Solomon) once hid his life’s treasure. And there were many theorized spots it could be. One was in Northern Somalia because of the Kingdom of Punt and Macrobia because of its wealth. Could we actually hold his treasure though? Maybe the Habesha weren’t cooning when they said us Cushites came from him.
View attachment 252378
Ethiopians are not Cushitic

Garaad diinle

 
This could very well be a hoax but assuming it's not where did it came from? Well for starters somali coastal cites were trade hub where foreigners of various different background would gather to trade. There were jewish merchants in somalia and the memory of their presence is still preserved in the somali memory. There are even images of these jewish merchants in the 19th-20th century.

ibr-1698789.jpg

Another way the book made it's way to somalia could be by a shipwreck. When ships gets wrecked in somalia valuable goods are often times taken to the mountains. An example is these so called egyption artifacts found in northern somalia in the mountains.
Do2fg29WwAA-uMr

Do2gsLtW4AAcXLp

Do2fg3DXkAIIlS-

They were all stuff acquired from shipwrecks in the 19th-20th centuries. Let's us assuming for a sec that the book is actually an ancient jewish codex how old would it be? Looking at it we can clearly see the book has a gold lettering inscribed on it. Gold lettering is less than 2000 years. The manuscript also have niqqud also called in arabic niqat or also harakat. These vowel signs were invented around the early middle ages meaning this manuscript is not older than islam. Finally although the star of david or khatam suleiman was used in jewish religion for a long time it only became a proper or an official jewish symbol in the 16th century. In other words the book is max 600< years old.

The design of khatam suleiman above the menorah (called in arabic manarah) reminds me of a jewish book said to be 700 years old found in turkey.

Last edited:

Som

VIP
They will become the ani yehudim israelim crowd. Ana Arab folks want to claim everyone except somaliness

Som

VIP
La Xawla wa la quwatta illa billah

These folks weren’t lying when they claimed that SNM had Christian commanders fighting alongside them

:jaynerd:

View attachment 252387View attachment 252386
To be honest Dr Sada Mire talks about this a lot in her book. It appears sheikh awbarkhadle site was syncretic between Islam and Christianity which was allegedly the religion of at least some of the inhabitants of present day Somaliland before Islam became widespread. In her book she also described this cross painting ritual but she says the locals didn't give it a christian meaning and were devout muslims

Not him doing all of that mental gymnastics, just for it to be backfired and be put back in place :russ:

Who are the Somalis that he knows, so we can thank them :rejoice:

Kulaha "I'm not from Somalia, I'm from SL. And we don't have this culture of racially abusing people"
:hemad::drakekidding:

Kulaha "I'm not from Somalia, I'm from SL. And we don't have this culture of racially abusing people"😂😂😂😂😂😂

I give credit to the afro american fellow
He, showed love to us

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
This could very well be a hoax but assuming it's not where did it came from? Well for starters somali coastal cites were trade hub where foreigners of various different background would gather to trade. There were jewish merchants in somalia and the memory of their presence is still preserved in the somali memory. There are even images of these jewish merchants in the 19th-20th century.

ibr-1698789.jpg

Another way the book made it's way to somalia could be by a shipwreck. When ships gets wrecked in somalia valuable goods are often times taken to the mountains. An example is these so called egyption artifacts found in northern somalia in the mountains.
Do2fg29WwAA-uMr

Do2gsLtW4AAcXLp

Do2fg3DXkAIIlS-

They were all stuff acquired from shipwrecks in the 19th-20th centuries. Let's us assuming for a sec that the book is actually an ancient jewish codex how old would it be? Looking at it we can clearly see the book has a gold lettering inscribed on it. Gold lettering is less than 2000 years. The manuscript also have niqqud also called in arabic niqat or also harakat. These vowel signs were invented around the early middle ages meaning this manuscript is not older than islam. Finally although the star of david or khatam suleiman was used in jewish religion for a long time it only became a proper or an official jewish symbol in the 16th century. In other words the book is max 600< years old.

The design of khatam suleiman above the menorah (called in arabic manarah) reminds me of a jewish book said to be 700 years old found in turkey.

Do2fg29WwAA-uMr.jpg

This one is hella fake, its written in english

ibr-1698789.jpg

Do2fg29WwAA-uMr

Do2gsLtW4AAcXLp

Do2fg3DXkAIIlS-

I am not certain if that book is authentic. What I can say is, genuine artifacts with the star and various Jewish-type artifacts (could be pre-Jewish, we don't need to assume European Yahuud got the license to "validate" stuff) have been found in Somaliland. I have seen two videos. One that I posted here, and another from a clip sent by a Somali on another platform. The first one got deleted for some reason. They looked very ancient.

Somalis have had contact with the people on the other side of the shore for several thousand years, and we had a high level of contact for over 2000 years in terms of trading. Furthermore, a significant portion (frequency) of our uniparental, both paternal and to a lesser extent mtDNA, came from those areas. Them bringing customs that were foreign is not out of the conversation, among others like the geel, for example.

Garaad diinle

 
I am not certain if that book is authentic. What I can say is, genuine artifacts with the star and various Jewish-type artifacts (could be pre-Jewish, we don't need to assume European Yahuud got the license to "validate" stuff) have been found in Somaliland. I have seen two videos. One that I posted here, and another from a clip sent by a Somali on another platform. The first one got deleted for some reason. They looked very ancient.

Somalis have had contact with the people on the other side of the shore for several thousand years, and we had a high level of contact for over 2000 years in terms of trading. Furthermore, a significant portion (frequency) of our uniparental, both paternal and to a lesser extent mtDNA, came from those areas. Them bringing customs that were foreign is not out of the conversation, among others like the geel, for example.
It be good to share information on these jewish artifact to expand our understanding of the possible presence or semi permanent presence of these foreigners. The star of david or khatam suleiman was used by muslims and jews alike. It wasn't an indication of a certain group you're right on that. Do you still have these two videos?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts