Ancient Jewish Scripture Found in Somaliland

Erythrean

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Mashallah!
We WuZ jEwS!!!
@Hamzarashid!!
Come in, You’re a Jew right? Aren’t these your ancestors?
154DAB20-38B4-4AA4-A4F5-F328F7B5FA77.png

Maybe the T Haplogroup Somalis, were Yahuud when they showed up on our shores..

Plenty of Somalis have Semitic haplogroups, so of course we can assume some were Yahuud.

Guess which group has Jewish mythology and was based in Hargeisa. A group whose name sounds like a Somalised version of "Hebrew".

The Yibir King, may have also been called 'Bucur Bucayr'.

The Yibir, also referred to as the Yibbir, the Yebir, the Yahhar or the Yibro, derived from an Aramaic β€˜iαΈ‡ray' word which means Jews, are a caste of Somali people.[1][2] They have traditionally been endogamous. Their hereditary occupations have been magic making, leather work, the dispensing of traditional medicine and the making of amulets.[3][4][5] They belong to the Sab clan and sometimes referred to as a minority clan, they perform menial tasks.[6][7]

The Somali tradition holds that the Yibir are descendants of Mohammad Hanif of Hargeysa. Mohammad Hanif acquired a reputation as a pagan magician, according to Somali folklore, he was defeated by Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn.[8] According to this myth, the rest of the Somali society has ever since paid a small gift to a Yibir after childbirth, as a form of blood compensation.[6]

The Yibir have a language (a dialect of Somali) they keep secret from the ruling Somali clans.[9][10] Although Muslims and ethnically similar to other Somalis,[11] the Yibir caste has been traditionally denigrated, demeaned and discriminated against by higher social strata of the Somali society.[7][12]

giphy.gif

Erythrean

But seriously, I once heard the Prophet Sulaiman (Solomon) once hid his life’s treasure. And there were many theorized spots it could be. One was in Northern Somalia because of the Kingdom of Punt and Macrobia because of its wealth. Could we actually hold his treasure though? Maybe the Habesha weren’t cooning when they said us Cushites came from him.
5B10D356-EB08-45DF-811B-21E78059D63C.png

From Banu Hashim to Bani Sahyoun then back to Irir Samaale these marqaanland Iidoors will claim anything for recognition

good to know that they are going back to the roots of their Jewish Father ishaaq from Iraq

:mjlol:

Look at the color of those hands :mjlol:

It's alright. Seems to be already causing confusion. Let's remember the different stages of griefs and go through the sequels of reactions. Y'all ready. :ufdup::browtf:

Let's start with denialism :kendrickcry::draketf:

To curiosity :mjpls::damsel:

To speculations :mindblown::hmm:

To evaluating consequences :browtf::russ:

To embracement :mjkkk::francis:

Soon to be accepted as gods chosen people:snoop::deadrose:
Skärmavbild 2023-02-05 kl. 01.46.41.png

Mission complete. Where's my awards now? I've done the unthinkable
Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Erythrean

It's alright. Seems to be already causing confusion. Let's remember the different stages of griefs and go through the sequels of reactions. Y'all ready. :ufdup::browtf:

Let's start with denialism :kendrickcry::draketf:

To curiosity :mjpls::damsel:

To speculations :mindblown::hmm:

To evaluating consequences :browtf::russ:

To embracement :mjkkk::francis:

Soon to be accepted as gods chosen people:snoop::deadrose:
View attachment 252382

Mission complete. Where's my awards now? I've done the unthinkable
Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF
5 stages of Grief! Somalis embody that completely!
C794B474-F297-49BB-9C61-D37B7525FE50.png

La Xawla wa la quwatta illa billah

These folks weren’t lying when they claimed that SNM had Christian commanders fighting alongside them

:jaynerd:

C2FA1941-C620-462D-8B2E-C00C5874DA80.jpeg
D3A8EB46-8B55-4A08-B7A6-11DC1C8723FA.jpeg

Trending