Ancient Egyptian G25 results.

Alot bullshit happened in Middle Kingdom, wasnt that when Hykos came etc.

New Kingdom was a revival from the South and Thebes original home of the Pharoahs
Hyksos ruled during the Second intermediate period. So after the Middle kingdom and before the new Kingdom. But I think incursion towards Egypt happened during the Middle Kingdom that’s why it collapsed 🤣

Isn’t Mesolithic in between Palaeolithic and Neolithic? Ah I see so these were not our ancestors but sister groups? Makes sense for some folks akin to us to have pushed far south in Sudan during those early times. I mean wasn’t E-M78 found all the way in Morocco some 15,000 years ago? What would stop them to travel to central Sudan. Wouldn’t be surprised if they found Mesolithic remains of people similar to our direct ancestors in Iberia.

So our Levant Neolithic was passed down to us? It makes sense it didn’t travel around like Anatolian farmers accross Europe because North West Africans have more of Taforalt type then the Levantine Neolithic type.

This is all mind boggling to me.
These Sudanese Al-Khiday men represent the “Cushitics” of that time. You see I refrain from making definitive statements because we’re clearly lacking samples. The people could have been your ancestors or their sister groups. There were multiple lakes in the once lush Green Sahara and people migrated using these and the wadis as conduits.

That being said, I do not think Cushitics reached Iberia. As mercenaries during antiquity, probably (since there was a Nubian mercenary in Serbia). But ancient times? Most likely not. Cushitic territory is Eastern Sahara. Morocco & Iberia are too West for them. Iberia and Italy did have some IBM or IAM input though. During Etruscan times or prior.

Aye, I do not think any PPNB migration of significance reached Nubia. PPNB were farmers so they wouldn’t like the Eastern Desert, either.
They really finished of our Levantine brothers 🤣.
Yup. The Levant was genetically pierced from all directions. Ever think why there are so many Es there?😂
That’s just bringing in the Egyptian introgression to the Levant. I haven’t even started on Assyrians, Amorties, Iranians, and Sumerians.
Poor Natufians. They didn’t stand a chance against tall farmers from Zagros and Anatolia.

Last edited:
These Sudanese Al-Khiday men represent the “Cushitics” of that time. You see I refrain from making definitive statements because we’re clearly lacking samples. The people could have been your ancestors or their sister groups. There were multiple lakes in the once lush Green Sahara and people migrated using these and the wadis as conduits.

That being said, I do not think Cushitics reached Iberia. As mercenaries during antiquity, probably (since there was a Nubian mercenary in Serbia). But ancient times? Most likely not. Cushitic territory is Eastern Sahara. Morocco & Iberia are too West for them. Iberia and Italy did have some IBM or IAM input though. During Etruscan times or prior.

Aye, I do not think any PPNB migration of significance reached Nubia. PPNB were farmers so they wouldn’t like the Eastern Desert, either.

Yup. The Levant was genetically pierced from all directions. Ever think why there are so many Es there?😂
That’s just bringing in the Egyptian introgression to the Levant. I haven’t even started on Assyrians, Amorties, Iranians, and Sumerians.
Poor Natufians. They didn’t stand a chance against tall farmers from Zagros and Anatolia.
Ah thanks. Al khiday only had pottery and stuff or was there DNA testing done on human remains?

What I meant with the Taforalt sample was that E-M78 being our ancestor had already spread as far as Morocco and I wouldn’t be surprised if it entered Iberia during the Mesolithic. E-m78 predates Cushitic. So if a duster group of ours managed to get that far west so early in history then it’s also possible for people akin to us to have reached Egypt. Al khiday most likely were Proto Cushitic if I’m not mistaken considering the time frame 7000 to 4000 BCE. Do you think they got swallowed up by the Nilotes considering it’s too far south on the Nile river? Could they be the people that passed on some of the E1B1B we see amongst the southern Sudanese today? Or did these Al khiday migrate back north again to their ancestral lands considering that E-M78 has roots in and around Egypt-Lybia?

Yeh I agree with you no Levsnt Neolithic reached us in high frequencies because we would have seen high amongst the NW Africans. They apparently prefer IBM and it’s only a matter of time before we find our perfect match.

🤣 Tall farmers? aren’t all farmers short? Weren’t the Anatolian farmers in Europe considered shorter than the WHG and the steppe pastoralists 🤣

Ah thanks. Al khiday only had pottery and stuff or was there DNA testing done on human remains?
The link I showed you was a study on their biological affinities. They are based on dental non-metric traits and were conducted by Joel D Irish
What I meant with the Taforalt sample was that E-M78 being our ancestor had already spread as far as Morocco and I wouldn’t be surprised if it entered Iberia during the Mesolithic. E-m78 predates Cushitic. So if a duster group of ours managed to get that far west so early in history then it’s also possible for people akin to us to have reached Egypt.
Yeah, in that case E-M78 would have reached Iberia. Modern Italy and Spain have a minor but non-negligible presence of E-M78. Some were definitely caused by historical migrants e.g., Punics and later the Moors, but a portion would be prehistoric
Al khiday most likely were Proto Cushitic if I’m not mistaken considering the time frame 7000 to 4000 BCE. Do you think they got swallowed up by the Nilotes considering it’s too far south on the Nile river?
The ultimate fate of these people could be interesting. On one hand they could’ve been absorbed into the Nilotic groups, but it’s also likely they were merely burying their dead in the region due to a wet spell (or perhaps some deeper religious reasons now lost to us). It’s hard to determine the ultimate fate of a nomadic-HG people.
Could they be the people that passed on some of the E1B1B we see amongst the southern Sudanese today? Or did these Al khiday migrate back north again to their ancestral lands considering that E-M78 has roots in and around Egypt-Lybia?
I think yes. Kudos for bringing this up.
IMO Al-Khiday’s main operation zone was the desert further west & east. They don’t seem like the original inhabitants of the region.
Yeh I agree with you no Levsnt Neolithic reached us in high frequencies because we would have seen high amongst the NW Africans. They apparently prefer IBM and it’s only a matter of time before we find our perfect match.
Interestingly enough, I assume you‘be come across the SKH samples from Middle Neolithic Morocco, right? Those are highly Natufian. At least 1 out of the 3 we currently have possess a half-Natufian autosome.
🤣 Tall farmers? aren’t all farmers short? Weren’t the Anatolian farmers in Europe considered shorter than the WHG and the steppe pastoralists 🤣
Anatolian farmers were midgets compared to WHGs (still, these midgets were technologically advanced and had weapons), but have you seen Natufians? The Epipaleolithic Natufians were among the shortest.

Wow I just realised 77% Natufian is really high 😂. It means our ancestors must had similar levels before it got diluted by other SSA groups like Sudanic when we pushed south.
It’s still remarkable that Egyptians have managed to preserve a significant amount of Natufian ancestry despite many years under foreign rule (except Arabian rule).

Last edited:
The link I showed you was a study on their biological affinities. They are based on dental non-metric traits and were conducted by Joel D Irish

Yeah, in that case E-M78 would have reached Iberia. Modern Italy and Spain have a minor but non-negligible presence of E-M78. Some were definitely caused by historical migrants e.g., Punics and later the Moors, but a portion would be prehistoric

The ultimate fate of these people could be interesting. On one hand they could’ve been absorbed into the Nilotic groups, but it’s also likely they were merely burying their dead in the region due to a wet spell (or perhaps some deeper religious reasons now lost to us). It’s hard to determine the ultimate fate of a nomadic-HG people.

IMO Al-Khiday’s main operation zone was the desert further west & east. They don’t seem like the original inhabitants of the region.

Interestingly enough, I assume you‘be come across the SKH samples from Middle Neolithic Morocco, right? Those are highly Natufian. At least 1 out of the 3 we currently have possess a half-Natufian autosome.

Anatolian farmers were midgets compared to WHGs (still, these midgets were technologically advanced and had weapons), but have you seen Natufians? The Epipaleolithic Natufians were among the shortest.
Anatolian Farmers were the mega cucks of their time. European Hunter-Gatherer Chads took over Anatolian farming societies in Europe & became the elites.

Modern Europeans have only inherited patrilineal lineages from the Steppe/Corded Ware & Hunter-Gatherer folks.

So Neolithic Levantine did migrate towards North Africa. Makes sense because there are old T1a strains found in North Africa which can only have been brought early in history with the Levantine Neolithic individuals. I actually believe they contributed a lot towards our ancestry but let’s wait for more details.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
They have it very high at 60% while Lebanese have it at 41% and Jordanians at 63%.
Palestinians don’t have 60% Natufian 🤣🤣 That’s Arabian levels of Natufian.

Palestinian Christian & Samaritans are similar to the Lebanese. Muslim Palis tho are extremely mixed with Egyptians & Arabians and other groups

NidarNidar

Punisher
Palestinians don’t have 60% Natufian 🤣🤣 That’s Arabian levels of Natufian.

Palestinian Christian & Samaritans are similar to the Lebanese. Muslim Palis tho are extremely mixed with Egyptians & Arabians and other groups
1694796684934.jpeg

They have less then us

1694819805526.jpeg

Wow I just realised 77% Natufian is really high 😂. It means our ancestors must had similar levels before it got diluted by other SSA groups like Sudanic when we pushed south.
They said a leaked predynastic Egyptian sample had 5% Anatolian N the rest Natufian.

It is showing a predominantly Mesolithic Egyptian profile.

Egypt had extensive trade with Mesopotamia which was the center of high skills. Levant was a poor farmland.