Ancient discoveries found in Xiis

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You are lying.

I just looked at the link you posted:

There is not a single photograph in it. Others can verify it too.

:mjlol:

Here peasant.

repo

VIP
Retard, do you see any photographs in the link you posted?

Those are the scientists illustrations of the areas and ceramics they found in 1975 with Ptolemaic connections, far earlier than anything you have posted and far more credible given it is on a peer reviewed academic site.

That "pdf" disproves your entire thread.

:umad:

Those are the scientists illustrations of the areas and ceramics they found in 1975 with Ptolemaic connections, far earlier than anything you have posted and far more credible given it is on a peer reviewed academic site.

That "pdf" disproves your entire thread.

So you admit there were no photographs.

:pachah1:

repo

VIP
So you admit there were no photographs.

:pachah1:
There are photographs from the British-Somali expedition. What I posted was from the Ceramics journal. So far I posted 2 academic journals and a book.

Your attempt was to push an agenda and it backfired. Not only were there ceramics discovered in Puntland before, it was discovered by English archeologists and we know you love the English.

Isaaq have a chip on their shoulder due to their lack of history, it is the same reason you claim Adal and Ifat and I know the name Puntland bothers you more than anything so you tried claiming Land of Punt too.

Archeologists are making new discoveries in Xiis almost on weekly basis.

The research team has recently found glass plates with Bacchus masks, dated 1st century AD:

View attachment 149530

The one on the right is from Xiis, Somaliland, the one on the left is from Alexandria, Egypt. More than 3000 kilometers apart!

Below is another find from Xiis, a Roman vase from 3rd century AD:

View attachment 149524

The Necropolis of Xiis had plenty of items imported from all over the world, places like Italy, the Parthian Empire and India. This vase was found in the grave of a teenage girl:

View attachment 149525

The coast of Xiis is littered with Chinese, Persian, Indian and Syrian pottery!

View attachment 149526

View attachment 149527

One of the most exciting discoveries is that nomadic burial sites in Xiis were positioned according to the spring and autumn equinoxes, showing that nomads in Somaliland had a deep understanding of astronomy.

The magistic landscape of the ancient city of Xiis:

View attachment 149528

Somaliland is truly blessed, the most important archaeological sites and discoveries in the horn are all concentrated in Somaliland, from Maduna city, to Las Geel, now is time for Xiis to shine. The Spanish archeological team just received more funding to continue researching the history of Xiis.
:banderas:

What's your source?

There are photographs from the British-Somali expedition. What I posted was from the Ceramics journal. So far I posted 2 academic journals and a book.

Your attempt was to push an agenda and it backfired. Not only were there ceramics discovered in Puntland before, it was discovered by English archeologists and we know you love the English.

Isaaq have a chip on their shoulder due to their lack of history, it is the same reason you claim Adal and Ifat and I know the name Puntland bothers you more than anything so you tried claiming Land of Punt too.

I asked you to post photographs similar to the example that I have given you.

You could not find any, so you hid your embarrassment by linking a pdf that had some illustration.

Its ok man, your desert region has no discoveries of note.

You can sit this one out and enjoy others discover incredible sites in their land, recognised as heritage for the whole world:

images.jpg

P1040037.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Who care

What's your source?

He doesn't have none, that is why he is avoiding the million dollar question many members on this thread are still waiting for,it seems he woke up today hangover on a last night's khat session and thought what if Xiis was the seat of the land Punt!:pachah1:

From late October to early December 1975, at the invitation of the Somali government, Neville Chittick led a British-Somali archaeological expedition in the northern half of Somalia. Members of the party included the Director of the Somali National Museum in Mogadishu, Sa‘id Ahmad Warsame, as well as ‘Ali ‘Abd al-Rahman and Fabby Nielson. Particular emphasis was placed on the area near Cape Guardafui in the far northeast. Financed by the Somali authorities, the survey found numerous examples of historical artefacts and structures, including ancient coins, Roman pottery, drystone buildings, cairns, masjids, walled enclosures, standing stones and platform monuments. Many of the finds were of pre-Islamic origin and associated with ancient settlements described by the 1st century Periplus of the

From late October to early December 1975, at the invitation of the Somali government, Neville Chittick led a British-Somali archaeological expedition in the northern half of Somalia. Members of the party included the Director of the Somali National Museum in Mogadishu, Sa‘id Ahmad Warsame, as well as ‘Ali ‘Abd al-Rahman and Fabby Nielson. Particular emphasis was placed on the area near Cape Guardafui in the far northeast. Financed by the Somali authorities, the survey found numerous examples of historical artefacts and structures, including ancient coins, Roman pottery, drystone buildings, cairns, masjids, walled enclosures, standing stones and platform monuments. Many of the finds were of pre-Islamic origin and associated with ancient settlements described by the 1st century Periplus of the

Therefore everything your claiming discovered in 2020 by some Spanish people was already discovered in puntland decades ago.

repo

VIP
I asked you to post photographs similar to the example that I have given you.

You could not find any, so you hid your embarrassment by linking a pdf that had some illustration.

Its ok man, your desert region has no discoveries of note.

You can sit this one out and enjoy others discover incredible sites in their land, recognised as heritage for the whole world:

View attachment 149575

View attachment 149576
Why the f*ck are you posting Laas Geel as if it adds to your point? You said Puntland had no archeological discoveries, I posted 2 academic journals which proved you wrong and a academic book.

This guy has to be on the spectrum.

:ohlord:

He doesn't have none, that is why he is avoiding the million dollar question many members on this thread are still waiting for,it seems he woke up today and thought what if Xiis was the seat of the land Punt!:pachah1:

I even tried reverse google searching that first pic of the Bacchus masks but did not find any source.
This would be a great discovery for all Somalis, if real.

Btw the 'who care' (which I've edited out) was the starting of reply to another comment in this thread. Not OP.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I even tried reverse google searching that first pic of the Bacchus masks but did not find any source.
This would be a great discovery for all Somalis, if real.

Btw the 'who care' (which I've edited out) was the starting of reply to another comment in this thread. Not OP.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't need to copy paste the pictures, those are peer reviewed academic journals anyone can have a look and see them.

Only a khat addict would demean academic journals by calling them pdfs, yeah that's the format they come in, spit out that green dude.

The way he gets triggered by our use of facts verified by peer reviewed research papers to back our arguments never stops being funny. He thinks he can win with just a couple of pictures from Twitter if he sets a rule that says you can only win the debate with a couple of pictures from Twitter. I really think we're dealing with a kid here.
:russ:
What's your source?
He's deliberately hiding his source because he doesn't want people to know it's from a Twitter thread and for people to scrutinize it.
For instance, the two tweets below talk about how Somaliland has historically not had cities and that their ancient trade was conducted entirely by nomads meeting whichever merchants that would land on their beaches. Somaliland continued this trading system until the end of the 1800s. That's quite primitive even for African standards so I understand why he wanted to hide this.

The way he gets triggered by our use of facts verified by peer reviewed research papers to back our arguments never stops being funny. He thinks he can win with just a couple of pictures from Twitter if he sets a rule that says you can only win the debate with a couple of pictures from Twitter. I really think we're dealing with a kid here.
:russ:

He's deliberately hiding his source because he doesn't want people to know it's from a Twitter thread and for people to scrutinize it.
For instance, the two tweets below talk about how Somaliland has historically not had cities and that their ancient trade was conducted entirely by nomads meeting whichever merchants that would land on their beaches. Somaliland continued this trading system until the end of the 1800s. That's quite primitive even for African standards so I understand why he wanted to hide this.

This is not a discussion you can partake in. You are a desert dweller with pdfs, only people with real tangible history can discuss archeological discoveries and share their history with the world.

Somaliland archeology and world heritage sites look like this:

teSfjVC.jpg

Puntland region on the other hand:

2XISxR5.png

The same thing happened when we asked them to show photos of development in Puntland region. They hid behind pdfs when they could not find any.

Trending