Ancient discoveries found in Xiis

These archilogical sites and findings are all over Somalia, they found same ancient ruins and caves in Botialo as well, this town is close to the ancient port city of Qandala and has ties to old Egypt.:lawd:

It is known fact the seat of ancient Land of Punt is Botiala and not Xiis, stop making stuff out of your ass, just becoz they found few artifacts doesn't prove it was the seat of Land of Punt, plenty of the same artifacts were also discovered all over ancient PL cities.

There was not a single archeological discovery in all of the region known today as Puntland.

Again, you are all running to random quotes, how come you do not have any real discoveries like the ones I posted?

Do not derail the thread, if you can find pre-historic discoveries found in the area you claim share PHOTOGRAPHS like I did or sit on the sidelines.

We are talking about the real Punt here, not the dollar-store imitation desert :kanyeshrug:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There was not a single archeological discovery in all of the region known today as Puntland.

Again, you are all running to random quotes, how come you do not have any real discoveries like the ones I posted?

Do not derail the thread, if you can find pre-historic discoveries found in the area you claim share PHOTOGRAPHS like I did or sit on the sidelines.

We are talking about the real Punt here, not the dollar-store imitation desert :kanyeshrug:

What about this ancient caves and plenty of others all over the Puntland coast, does it goes against your delusional narrative?.:lolbron:
strange_mountain.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Xamar is probably the only area in Somalia with possible archeological discoveries to be unearthed. The Banadir coast, including Merka and Barawa would make for very interesting discoveries I reckon. Other areas in Somalia have always been sparsely populated and with little urban history.

It is safe to say that in the Somaliland and Xamar hold the most significant archeological treasures in the Somali peninsula. Somehow Djibouti, Somali region in Ethiopia and Kenya have had little discoveries in this area.
The benadir coast nor saylac doesnt seem to have been any more populated in ancient times then other ancient coastal towns.

Some cities took off more than others because of heavy influence from colonial parties to urbanize around certain centers.

In my opinion the most interesting things will come out of KG and JL coast. KG had a more recent empire that was better connected with interior africa aswell as its own port. Jubbaland has had some strange things come out of it aswell likely from the period of Gaal Madow invasion but possibly before that even.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Anyone trying to clannize archaeology needs to realize that they are from a recent bucktooth clan that moved in and are not the same settlers from that time period.

FKD brings the best out of us though so continue researching your areas and sharing.

What about this ancient caves and plenty of others all over the Puntland coast, does it goes against your delusional narrative?.:lolbron:
View attachment 149547

Where is the discovery? :what:

Did this nigga just share a photograph of a cave?

:drakelaugh:

Anyone trying to clannize archaeology needs to realize that they are from a recent bucktooth clan that moved in and are not the same settlers from that time period.

FKD brings the best out of us though so continue researching your areas and sharing.

It is you who tried to make it about clan, no one mentioned your desert region in the whole thread and you came in to say this:

"It is known fact the seat of ancient Land of Punt is Botiala and not Xiis, stop making stuff out of your ass"

Then I asked you to show us archeological discoveries in your region and you came back with a photograph of a cave.

Learn your place, your region is a desert with little archeological value. Sit on the sideline and enjoy all these discoveries in Somaliland and Xamar.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Where is the discovery? :what:

Did this nigga just share a photograph of a cave?

:drakelaugh:

Where is your source that Xiis was the seat of the Land of Punt?:comeon:
I guess we will take your word for it.:drakekidding:

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It is you who tried to make it about clan, no one mentioned your desert region in the whole thread and you came in to say this:

"It is known fact the seat of ancient Land of Punt is Botiala and not Xiis, stop making stuff out of your ass"

Then I asked you to show us archeological discoveries in your region and you came back with a photograph of a cave.

Learn your place, your region is a desert with little archeological value. Sit on the sideline and enjoy all these discoveries in Somaliland and Xamar.
You can avoid it all you want but the discoveries were made in Puntland far earlier and are in academic journals.

You tried to claim the Land of Punt, a mythical place as your own cause of a few vases and we had to straighten that out. A chip on your shoulder would be an understatement, that shit has to be a boulder.

The Ceramics from Ras Hafun in Somalia:
Notes on a Classical Maritime Site Matthew C. Smith &Henry T. Wright

:mjlaugh:

repo

VIP
"Archaeological evidence from the site of Hafun West also reveals Ptolemaic-era connections. Finds include a Ptolemaic lamp fragment, some sherds of late Hellenistic lagynos, and possibly sherds of amphorae with fabric typical of the Nile Valley (produced from first century BCE to fourth century CE). The site seems mostly to have been occupied in the first century BCE, but the presence of some Roman material indicates continuity between the two periods."

The Indian Ocean Trade in Antiquity by Matthew Adam Cobb, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, UK.

You can avoid it all you want but the discoveries were made in Puntland far earlier and are in academic journals.

You tried to claim the Land of Punt, a mythical place as your own and we had to straighten that out. A chip on your shoulder would be an understatement, that shit has to be a boulder.

The Ceramics from Ras Hafun in Somalia:
Notes on a Classical Maritime Site Matthew C. Smith &Henry T. Wright

:mjlaugh:

Again, SHOW US what was discovered.

Sometimes I feel sorry for you people, you literally have nothing which is why you hide behind pdfs.

Let me show you an example of what I mean by archeological discoveries:

Archeological sites in Somaliland:

Ancient Las Geel:

Somalia_01b.jpg

Dhambalin site:

First-aid-needed-for-5000-year-old-S[7].png

First-aid-needed-for-5000-year-old-S[1].png

Ancient Xiis:
Elfer0FWMAECERD-1 20.18.23.jpg

EOW0yn3X0AAqdmE.jpg

Sabeeno Furte:

Sabeeno-Furte-rock-art-site-Sanaag-Photo-by-author-2007.png

ShalΓ‘w Sabaean writing:

Shalaw-Sabaean-writing-Sanaag-Photo-by-author-2007.png

I can go on.

This is what we need when we ask you for archeological sites, not caves, not pdfs.

You are embarrassed you can not find any evidence of archeological discoveries in your region so you are trying to cover it up by linking some pdfs. If you do not have any signs of pre-historic life then there is no need to derail threads of other people who are enjoying their archeological sites and history.

Sit on the sidelines and enjoy these discovery, say mashallah like other xalaal Somalis did.. or go back to your desert and weep :pachah1:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

I dont even know what your talking about I think you quoted the wrong guy stop sniffing glue bro

repo

VIP
Again, SHOW US what was discovered.

Sometimes I feel sorry for you people, you literally have nothing which is why you hide behind pdfs.

Let me show you an example of what I mean by archeological discoveries:

Archeological sites in Somaliland:

Ancient Las Geel:

View attachment 149551

Dhambalin site:

View attachment 149553

View attachment 149554

Ancient Xiis:
View attachment 149555

View attachment 149556

Sabeeno Furte:

View attachment 149558

ShalΓ‘w Sabaean writing:

View attachment 149559

I can go on.

This is what we need when we ask you for archeological sites, not caves, not pdfs.

If you do not have any signs of pre-historic life then there is no need to derail threads of other people who are enjoying their archeological sites.

Sit on the sidelines and enjoy these discovery, then go back to your desert and weep :pachah1:
I'm sorry that the format of academic journals on peer reviewed sites come in .pdf, I don't know why this is stressful to you. Perhaps if you had a literacy rate higher than 50% you would enjoy those journals as I did

You tried to make a connection between the Land of Punt and Somaliland while lying about archeological history of other regions, you had to be set straight. I'm not Hawiye my nigga, you best believe I won't hold your water I know exactly what your agenda is.

:hemad:

I'm sorry that the format of academic journals on peer reviewed sites come in .pdf, I don't know why this is stressful to you. Perhaps if you had a literacy rate higher than 50% you would enjoy those journals as I did

You tried to make a connection between the Land of Punt and Somaliland while lying about archeological history of other regions, you had to be set straight. I'm not Hawiye my nigga, you best believe I won't hold your water I know exactly what your agenda is.

:hemad:

I did not ask you for peer reviewed studies.

I asked you to show us photographs of discoveries made in your region. But you could not find any which is why you are hiding behind these pdfs :pachah1:

I will give you another chance, do you have any photos like I shared above?

If so share with us :lolbron:

repo

VIP
I did not ask you for peer reviewed studies.

I asked you to show us photographs of discoveries made in your region. But you could not find any which is why you are hiding behind these pdfs :pachah1:
I don't need to copy paste the pictures, those are peer reviewed academic journals anyone can have a look and see them.

Only a khat addict would demean academic journals by calling them pdfs, yeah that's the format they come in, spit out that green dude.

:umad:

I don't need to copy paste the pictures, those are peer reviewed academic journals anyone can have a look and see them.

Only a khat addict would demean academic journals by calling them pdfs, yeah that's the format they come in, spit out that green dude.

:umad:

Poor guy could not find a single archeological discovery in his desert :kendrickcry:

Its ok, you can show the pdfs in your region's museum :lolbron:

repo

VIP
Poor guy could not find a single archeological discovery in his desert :kendrickcry:

Its ok, you can show the pdfs in your region's museum :lolbron:
What a pathetic person you are, the pictures are in those journals, you think I'm going to sit here and copy paste them. No wonder 90% of you chew khat, you don't know any better.

:ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts