An Urgent message to all Somali Men

Yeah gym is a must for somali guys I don't know why I never see other somali guys at the gym. I always see South Asians tho skinny and fat working on themselves but never other somalis.

Last edited:
Yeah gym is a must for somali guys I don't know why I never see other somali guys at the gym. I always see South Asians tho skinny and fat working on themselves but never other somalis.
I see faraxs all the time idk maybe you live in an area with no somalis

I see faraxs all the time idk maybe you live in an area with no somalis
I see skinny fat Somali nigggas just turn into 155 lbs dudes with 12-13% body fat, i lucked out because of my eating habits or else I would’ve been fat tbh but I’m just in great shape, I attribute it to mostly just working out with my friend group as well

I see skinny fat Somali nigggas just turn into 155 lbs dudes with 12-13% body fat, i lucked out because of my eating habits or else I would’ve been fat tbh but I’m just in great shape, I attribute it to mostly just working out with my friend group as well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UK faraxs are just more athletic on average. If you aren’t in shape as a somali in the UK then you’ll be targeted so everybody trains.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UK faraxs are just more athletic on average. If you aren’t in shape as a somali in the UK then you’ll be targeted so everybody trains.
150 lbs of muscle on a 6’0 Somali guy with a 6’3 wingspan/lanky Frame is just abs and vibes, not much else going on tbh

I might agree a lil because soccer faraaxs are generally more athletic and in shape more than basketball faraaxs, you can be playable at you local gym and be fat af when playing basketball but not soccer if you can’t run for a while then either bad defender or no play

150 lbs of muscle on a 6’0 Somali guy with a 6’3 wingspan/lanky Frame is just abs and vibes, not much else going on tbh

I might agree a lil because soccer faraaxs are generally more athletic and in shape more than basketball faraaxs, you can be playable at you local gym and be fat af when playing basketball but not soccer if you can’t run for a while then either bad defender or no play
People overrate height tbh, frame is the most important trait for men. If you have a good frame it’s literally fresh wet and dripping poontang wherever you go.

Can you plebs stay home. You gym noobs are so cringe always taking selfies photos of your physce like as if you gained 20 lbs of muscle after a single workout and the noob girl's who take obvious photos of they ass cheeks you not slick miss :holeup:

I remember a time when the gym was a semi obscure interest now it's just another NPC hobby cause of social media nacala. The days of finding parking at Saturday is long gone. :wow:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Can you plebs stay home. You gym noobs are so cringe always taking selfies photos of your physce like as if you gained 20 lbs of muscle after a single workout and the noob girl's who take obvious photos of they ass cheeks you not slick miss :holeup:

I remember a time when the gym was a semi obscure interest now it's just another NPC hobby cause of social media nacala. The days of finding parking at Saturday is long gone. :wow:
I blame tiktok

I miss the early 2010s

World

VIP
It wasn't even like this in 2018/19 post pandemic brought these zoo animals in. Can't even make a subconscious glance at these she zoomers without being accused of sexual harassment
in my gym there are 130 indian men
17 other ethnicity men
and 3 girls

Us trucel BBBs who struggle with the most basic exercises can stay right?

I got the worst form but slightly improving,one thing i like about my gym is that there's no big distracting futo walking around all over the place,night time is the best

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
People overrate height tbh, frame is the most important trait for men. If you have a good frame it’s literally fresh wet and dripping poontang wherever you go.
strongly attest to this.

Ever since I got into weightlifting and bodybuilding(2014), I've gotten way more attention from Women.

Once you get strong broad shoulders and big arms, you'll legit have women checking you out way more than you ever had in your entire life.

I have friends who are like 6'4-6'5 and they don't get that much attention from women. I always tell them to hit the gym though because they can potentially be beasts if they put in the work, but they never do.

At the end of the day, don't lift for validation from women. Do it for your personal health or any related goals(bodybuilding/powerlifting/strongman)

Getting more pussyy is just an added benefit :pray:

Trending