An update on the MJ guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
overall in the US about 40k to 120k is considered around middle income so yeah 30k and 130k are nearly in the same class so not too much of a significant difference

Tukraq

VIP
Do you even know what AI is?

Stick to the fardi khu dhirir walal
yes, companies like google and amazon don't use employees to clean when machines do it for them now at a very high efficiency lol, even retail workers are out the market no need for humans to do that type of labour

:damn::damn:
Wallahi this is SSpot where 130 k is not much money. I know doctors, lawyers and engineers who don't earn that much after plenty years of experience. It is nearly impossible to get to this level, but according to Tukaraq from Sspot this is not much.
:damedamn:

Where are you from sxb..I'm in the engineering field after graduation with zero experience it's pretty normal to earn 70K per year at my end of the world.. But tax is all time high here..
130K sounds a lot...

Tukraq

VIP
Where are you from sxb..I'm in the engineering field after graduation with zero experience it's pretty normal to earn 70K per year at my end of the world.. But tax is all time high here..
130K sounds a lot...
130k is a little under the tech worker average for the world
Screen-Shot-2018-02-08-at-10.38.04-AM-630x415.png

which type of engineering sxb?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
nope many malis in tech @Jiron can verify, also once a major sector like that gets payed more obviously the costs of everything gets higher meaning everyone gets richer as the coffee guy can charge more per cup and the home owner can charge more for rent, in the end everyone gets higher salaries and everyones richer which is why the average salary is so high

Oh didn't know Jiron was in the tech space.:ooh:

Waryaa @Jiron what do you do?

Speakin of Malis in tech, we just got a Somali intern
at my office named Farah this week:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending