An NGO in Somaliland starts campaign to break the bias women face in the criminal justice system

Break the bias?

They might as well name their campaign "Creak open a bottle".

islam-muslim.gif

Som

VIP
It's Haram to sell alcohol. It's also Haram to have a society were single mothers have no help and have to raise kids alone without money. We should focus on making things better for these women so they aren't forced to sell khamri

You got to get that lacaag by any means , i dont condone this but let's face it is better then having children starve . Somaliland are Ilbax, they manage to start all the money making trends. Soon we going to see old habaryars selling hennesey & jaigermisters in bakaraah market .

Hes a somali speaking Ethiopian from the somali region of ethiopia . I doubt he has ever been to hargeisa .

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

0IQ really comes out in this website.

do you really know what this means, it's giving examples to stop hating on people regardless of what they do to make money. as you would do anything to feed yourself or you're family if you had nothing.

you're hate and envy never dies, reflect on your actions

If you have nothing good to say, remain silent. Each time you open your mouth to speak, you're letting others know the state of your mind & what's in your heart. If your heart is filled with bitterness, it will come out in your words

I'm not sure if it's that people are just really gullible or very sinister. This is a blatant example of an NGO pushing an agenda. These NGOS make enough money that they could help provide halal work.... but the George Soros NGO bucks isn't in providing Muslims with halal work... they're constantly pushing some kind of sinister agenda to subvert the society. NGOs do this all over the world.

edit: just as an example, there was an attack from Peru's ruling political party against NGOs for promoting homosexuality in Peru... that is how it is with NGOs.... you have them doing this weird morally subversive stuff like trying to promote homosexuality in Peru or trying to get women in SL to sell alcohol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
If you have nothing good to say, remain silent. Each time you open your mouth to speak, you're letting others know the state of your mind & what's in your heart. If your heart is filled with bitterness, it will come out in your words

I'm not sure what religion that is but I know if you are a Muslim, Islam says to enjoin the good and forbid the evil. It is a good deed and a religious duty for Muslims.

"Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil is one of the basic principles of this religion, and doing this is jihaad for the sake of Allaah. Jihaad requires putting up with difficulties and bearing insults and harm with patience, as Luqmaan said to his son:
β€œO my son! Aqim-is-Salaah (perform As-Salaah), enjoin (on people) Al-Maβ€˜roof (Islamic Monotheism and all that is good), and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief in the Oneness of Allaah, polytheism of all kinds and all that is evil and bad), and bear with patience whatever befalls you. Verily, these are some of the important commandments (ordered by Allaah with no exemption” [Luqmaan 31:17 – interpretation of the meaning] "

Trending

Latest posts