An NFD family torn apart by DNA test

Apollo

VIP
Am I the only one who likes this journalist’s accent? and his way of story telling. What kind of accent is it anyways lol

His OG bias was so blatant in this recent Al-Jazeera special and he was calling out Farmaajo for being tribalist while he had his own tribalist motives during this show, :lol:.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Probably a Somali man drugged her and raped Somali men next to Arabs are biggest perverts walle bille. That's why she doesn't know.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hmm, weird. He doesn't sound like a typical Somali Kenyan. They have accents similar to Ayaan Hirsi Ali (the more educated ones).

Something Arabic sounding about his accent.

who are u guys talking about? The reporter or the guy sitting next to the host>?

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
It’s actually not unusual for the mother and the child’s DNA to not match. She might have Chimera, there’s that American woman Lydia Fairchild, where her child and her dna didn’t match. I really think that child belongs to that father, I doubt she’s an adulterous, especially since it’s seen as something incredibly bad in Somalia. The father should’ve requested for more tests and looked deeper into it. I really hope Allah helps her inshallah.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It’s actually not unusual for the mother and the child’s DNA to not match. She might have Chimera, there’s that American woman Lydia Fairchild, where her child and her dna didn’t match. I really think that child belongs to that father, I doubt she’s an adulterous, especially since it’s seen as something incredibly bad in Somalia. The father should’ve requested for more tests and looked deeper into it. I really hope Allah helps her inshallah.
Sad case wallahi billahi may Allah SWT help her

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
His voice is high pitched because he's emotional.
Is that how you explain to the ladies? “Abaayo I don’t normally sound like this, I’m just emotional about something that happened at work” :siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Now your new theory is she is not the mother? Thru out history mothers had no problem proving she was the mother. it was only the father who needed to prove himself. Mother actually has to risk death to have the baby thru the vagina

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is that how you explain to the ladies? “Abaayo I don’t normally sound like this, I’m just emotional about something that happened at work” :siilaanyolaugh:

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts