An NFD family torn apart by DNA test

Apollo

VIP
Before clicking, I thought it was about people doing Suugo Science and found out they didn't belong to the same genetic clan. :deadrose:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But i am confused. She is not admitting that she slept with another man, yet the DNA says Abdi gay looking is not the father. Who is the father then? And why is he not gun-shot???

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
S*ck motherf*cker the OP is. Walle seeing a Somali mother like that hurts my soul and heart. I believe her. Maybe she got drugged and raped. May Allah SWT help her. Amiin.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
S*ck motherf*cker the OP is. Walle seeing a Somali mother like that hurts my soul and heart. I believe her. Maybe she got drugged and raped. May Allah SWT help her. Amiin.

giphy.gif

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
But i am confused. She is not admitting that she slept with another man, yet the DNA says Abdi gay looking is not the father. Who is the father then? And why is he not gun-shot???

:dead:

I really want to know who the father is as well. If it's not Mr high-pitched-voice, then who is it?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Naaya @Basra maybe the DNA results aren’t accurate, this won’t be the first time. That poor woman doesn’t look like the type to be having extramarital affair.

Apollo

VIP

I bet this happened in the past a lot and many people who think they belong to a certain clan may carry the lineage of warring rivals.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:dead:

I really want to know who the father is as well. If it's not Mr high-pitched-voice, then who is it?

Not ONLY high pitched voiced, the mannerism , hand gesticulations, standing posture, the qalaanjo long neck, the maaskin delicate face, the small mouth. I mean, it is obvious this Abdi is not a libaax

CaliTedesse

VIP
I bet this happened in the past a lot and many people who think they belong to a certain clan may carry the lineage of warring rivals.
Of course brother tol waa tolane that's why many subclans have same name and stories. Even clan founder is different aabo. The land of ilegitimate children.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somali people in Kenya stink look how dirty their streets are and how much they are sweating like wild packs of burnt dogs. Everywhere Somalis tend to live becomes ugly. Waa dad cursed walle bille

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Naaya @Basra maybe the DNA results aren’t accurate, this won’t be the first time. That poor woman doesn’t look like the type to be having extramarital affair.

I doubt DNA results is wrong. DNA dont lie huuno. Just like finger prints dont lie. Maybe they should take finger prints dust brush from places Farahs like to touch for further investigation. Places like her neck, her wrist hands. etc etc Go full CSI on her

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Am I the only one who likes this journalist’s accent? and his way of story telling. What kind of accent is it anyways lol