An NFD family torn apart by DNA test

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
It’s actually not unusual for the mother and the child’s DNA to not match. She might have Chimera, there’s that American woman Lydia Fairchild, where her child and her dna didn’t match. I really think that child belongs to that father, I doubt she’s an adulterous, especially since it’s seen as something incredibly bad in Somalia. The father should’ve requested for more tests and looked deeper into it. I really hope Allah helps her inshallah.
Oh wait I take this back, I thought it was the mother that didn’t match the child, it’s the father right.... fudge cake is all I’m saying...

something doesnt make sense.

if DNA was their choice as they say, why would she go for it if she knew the baby belonged to some other nigga? unless she doesnt know what DNA is.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
something doesnt make sense.

if DNA was their choice as they say, why would she go for it if she knew the baby belonged to some other nigga? unless she doesnt know what DNA is.

or a Jiini impregnated her, the options are limitless

Was the dna testing done in the UK or Kenya.If it was the later I could see an accidental switch up happening, some of my family have gotten misdiagnosed by incompetent doctors often in third world countries.Even my medication has been mixed up with another patient and I live in a western country.

stop insinuating its reer NFD, reer NFD live in actuall NFD towns and counties, these are one of the 3 million families in the Dadab refugee camp, from somalia, i feel sorry for her, though,

Jamal is too kind, he did not say the kid is naother mans kid, she kept saying i was told i did not birth him, so jamal being a nasab OG- i went to university with him and now him very well, he kept it on the low

either they made a mistake,, or baby was stolen/ she took the wrong baby from hospital, or they need another DNA to test it, or she was pregnant and did not tell him

female are natural liars, ruthless when it comes to lying, never fall for their maskiin looks,

stop insinuating its reer NFD, reer NFD live in actuall NFD towns and counties, these are one of the 3 million families in the Dadab refugee camp, from somalia, i feel sorry for her, though,

Jamal is too kind, he did not say the kid is naother mans kid, she kept saying i was told i did not birth him, so jamal being a nasab OG- i went to university with him and now him very well, he kept it on the low

either they made a mistake,, or baby was stolen/ she took the wrong baby from hospital, or they need another DNA to test it, or she was pregnant and did not tell him

female are natural liars, ruthless when it comes to lying, never fall for their maskiin looks,

It is okay your inadeer has garac baby like many do in jail Ogaden lol

Tukraq

VIP
FghvgiusQIVSVxM-800x450-noPad.jpg

intreasting, also noteworthy that its illegal to get your children's dna in France so that was discovered after they reached 18 and did it themselves:kodaksmiley:(cuck nation), I'm defiantly going the @Apollo route and checking for my self, but damn Jamaican and Nigerian women get around and are the loudest ones on twitter talking about their men are "trash":ooh: by that metric western abdis better check there kids also

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
The brits saved him from being a cuck. The woman is no victim, she had a good man and cheated

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Black women lool.

I watched a documentary of President Nixon on Netflix. In the docu, he was speaking to one of his fixers, they were comparing Mexicans to Black americans. Nixon said, at least Mexicans are morally right, being inspired by Catholic, they have a family unit.

Blacks breed like dogs.

The great Oprah Winfrey was conceived in a one hot summer heat under a tree in 1954. The father, a barber and the mother a house maid never met before that time of intercourse. They NEVER slept together again.

I guess, in hindsight, that was one remarkable lottery ticket sperm.