An Ethiopian will destroy the Ka’baah

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah i read about very interesting but not suprised since Ethiopian gaalos are true enemies of Islam. What is interesting is them still remaning on earth towards the final time while i predict Somalia would be overtaken by Bantus and overtaken by gaalos i doubt native Somalis will exist soon

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was shocked when I first heard this Hadith.

I was like yo what happened to the Somali people? Has our land and people been taken over? Since of course if we still existed we would never allow xabashi’s to cross our land and destroy the Kacba.

Then alx i found out at that time there won’t be any believers on earth.

Jeez end times prophecy and I’m worried about my Somali people....pure wadani right?
They can go through Egypt. Hell sisi will even let them through today the weak cuck that he is.

They want revenge for the year of the elephant. It began with a habeshi and it will end with a habeshi.
download (6).jpeg

Doesnt Abyssinia include Ogaden too? He could be Oromo, Habesha, Afar or Somali.

by that time Somalia wouldn’t probably even exist lol and if we do that would be an miracle

Doesnt Abyssinia include Ogaden too? He could be Oromo, Habesha, Afar or Somali.

by that time Somalia wouldn’t probably even exist lol and if we do that would be an miracle
Somalis arent abyssinians not Ethiopians and i think Somalis were never part abyssinians or Ethiopians nor Somalis identitty abyssinians or Ethiopians
The reason ethiopian goverment have ogaden is cuz they took it by force and colonise it

Somalis arent abyssinians not Ethiopians and i think Somalis were never part abyssinians or Ethiopians nor Somalis identitty abyssinians or Ethiopians
The reason ethiopian goverment have ogaden is cuz they took it by force and colonise it
YES, Ogaden was apart of Abyssinia alongside Zeila.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yeah i read about very interesting but not suprised since Ethiopian gaalos are true enemies of Islam. What is interesting is them still remaning on earth towards the final time while i predict Somalia would be overtaken by Bantus and overtaken by gaalos i doubt native Somalis will exist soon
:cosbyhmm: and where are all these bantus going to come from? NFD and Oromo region in Kenya blocks them off

Like i said Ethiopia took ogaden by force and colonise 30 years ago british gave them to it u post maps 39 years ago when british gave ogaden to Ethiopia goverment i think
Seems like your ego is far up into your stupid idiotic good for nothing ass.

read some history books and educate yourself before you become a laughing stock dumbass

Seems like your ego is far up into your stupid idiotic good for nothing ass.

read some history books and educate yourself before you become a laughing stock dumbass
Nope you ego is farr up u stupid one here
U go read history books u dumb in no way u gonna tell ogaden was part of Ethiopia peace fully 1000 years lol Ethiopia goverment only knows to take ppls lands by force and colonise u dumbs sht u insulted me when i didnt agree with your false facts and Evidence and logic
U dumb sht head

Nope you ego is farr up u stupid one here
U go read history books u dumb in no way u gonna tell ogaden was part of Ethiopia peace fully 1000 years lol Ethiopia goverment only knows to take ppls lands by force and colonise u dumbs sht u insulted me when i didnt agree with your false facts and Evidence and logic
U dumb sht head
Man i got a stroke from reading this. If you’ve calmed down and want to have a civilised conversation where you actually provide proof instead of running your mouth then quote me again :hillarybiz:

Man i got a stroke from reading this. If you’ve calmed down and want to have a civilised conversation where you actually provide proof instead of running your mouth then quote me again :hillarybiz:
U running u mouth lol u realy think u can. Fool me with fake fact and Evidence lol bye
Your prove is false and not real
8a39cb548461be3d6a0a53ffebf8f9ad.jpg