An Ethiopian will destroy the Ka’baah

:ooh: A lot of people don’t know but the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) predicted an Ethiopian man will destroy the Ka’baah and that the son of Mary will fight and destroy the army of Zul-Suwayqatayn (The Ethiopian)

One of the last signs of the Day of Resurrection is the destruction of the Ka'ba by Zul-Suwayqatayn. He is from Abyssinia (Ethiopia) and will destroy the Ka'ba in order to steal its treasure and Kiswah (Ka'ba's cover). The Ka'ba is a holy shrine for Muslims, located at the center of the main mosque of Mecca, known as Masjid Al-Haram. It is the ancient shrine which was built by Abraham, and whose foundations were laid by Adam. The Destruction of the Ka'ba will occur after no faithful Muslim remains, after the rapture of Muslims: In the Tafsir (interpretation) of the Ayah "Until the Gog and Magog are let through (their barrier)'" (al-Anbiya 21:96). It is reported by Ka'b Al-Ahbar that Zul-Suwayqatayn will first emerge at the time of Jesus, son of Mary. Jesus will lead an army of seven and eight hundred Muslim soldiers and march to fight Zul-Suwayqatayn. While they are marching towards Zul-Suwayqatayn, Allah will send a breeze from the direction of Yemen, which will take the soul of every faithful believer. Only the worst of people will be left, and they will begin to copulate like animals. Ka'b said: "At that time, the Hour (of Resurrection) will be very close."

Some even say that Zul-Suwayqatayn is more than one person, but a whole ARMY allahu-akbar :wow:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1614261977472.png

I was shocked when I first heard this Hadith.

I was like yo what happened to the Somali people? Has our land and people been taken over? Since of course if we still existed we would never allow xabashi’s to cross our land and destroy the Kacba.

Then alx i found out at that time there won’t be any believers on earth.

Jeez end times prophecy and I’m worried about my Somali people....pure wadani right?

:ooh: A lot of people don’t know but the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) predicted an Ethiopian man will destroy the Ka’baah and that the son of Mary will fight and destroy the army of Zul-Suwayqatayn (The Ethiopian)

One of the last signs of the Day of Resurrection is the destruction of the Ka'ba by Zul-Suwayqatayn. He is from Abyssinia (Ethiopia) and will destroy the Ka'ba in order to steal its treasure and Kiswah (Ka'ba's cover). The Ka'ba is a holy shrine for Muslims, located at the center of the main mosque of Mecca, known as Masjid Al-Haram. It is the ancient shrine which was built by Abraham, and whose foundations were laid by Adam. The Destruction of the Ka'ba will occur after no faithful Muslim remains, after the rapture of Muslims: In the Tafsir (interpretation) of the Ayah "Until the Gog and Magog are let through (their barrier)'" (al-Anbiya 21:96). It is reported by Ka'b Al-Ahbar that Zul-Suwayqatayn will first emerge at the time of Jesus, son of Mary. Jesus will lead an army of seven and eight hundred Muslim soldiers and march to fight Zul-Suwayqatayn. While they are marching towards Zul-Suwayqatayn, Allah will send a breeze from the direction of Yemen, which will take the soul of every faithful believer. Only the worst of people will be left, and they will begin to copulate like animals. Ka'b said: "At that time, the Hour (of Resurrection) will be very close."

Some even say that Zul-Suwayqatayn is more than one person, but a whole ARMY allahu-akbar :wow:

the prophet could have easily meant a Somali, Arabs didn't differentiate horn Africans and called them all habasha

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I guess Ethiopia finna become a superpower if America the Arabs favorite master wont be there to save them from the Abyssinians.

I was like yo what happened to the Somali people? Has our land and people been taken over? Since of course if we still existed we would never allow xabashi’s to cross our land and destroy the Kacba.

Jeez end times prophecy and I’m worried about my Somali people....pure wadani right?
:meleshame: There will be no Muslims by that time meaning Somalia will probably be an atheist state or ruled by Ethiopians quite sad if you think about it....

they were never called Abyssinians by Arabs , in fact abyssinia is quite recent name compared to habasha , and Arabs called everyone from the horn habasha ( which can mean dark skinned) , it recorded , so don't act like this cant apply to Somalis , seeing as they easily could become like the west
Never said they were called that but they had their own name 1400 years ago and were good allies with Arabia

Keo

VIP
they were never called Abyssinians by Arabs , in fact abyssinia is quite recent name compared to habasha , and Arabs called everyone from the horn habasha ( which can mean dark skinned) , it recorded , so don't act like this cant apply to Somalis , seeing as they easily could become like the west
Stop lying. Everytime habesha was mentioned it always referred to Ethiopian people or an Ethiopian person.

Imagine, sjw liberals took over, there aren’t any real men left, we all identify as a banana and if ur muslim, your seen as backwards. Thankfully this shiit won’t happen during our time

Trending