Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra youve been on somali forums since 2004 ???!!!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Bisinkiiii bal how old are you really??
I was calling you eedo for kaftan but illee you are an eedo!!!!

lol eedo is damn right!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Encounter continued of course as I crossed the street trying to runaway from this so called Mudaane Gashaan Abdillaahi Sufiane.

Mudaaane: Hold UP Basra. This RKelly Yaaqee slow down. My weak legs cannot keep up with your steps.

Basra STOPS, rolls eyes, and turns around.

Me: What do you want Rkelly? Or Mudaane I should say?

RKelly: Sorry, I lied, You lied too. U said your name is Xalimo.

Me: But Xalimo is a generic name for ALL somali girls, so technically I didn't lie. And your lie was so detailed. Mudaane Gashaan Abdillahi Sufiane -----really Rkelly?

RKelly: HA HA HA HA HA

Me: Anyway I have to run. I have a date to go to.

RKelly: Woooohh Wooooh ...that's harsh. What do you mean date????? You put a dagger in my heart.

Me: I dont care. Fart away to remove the Dagger, for ALL I care. I am late for my date.

RKelly: But I thought we had a moment there in the Star bucks??

Me: Yeah, a moment of long name lies. Gashaaan Mudaane my a$$. And also "If I were Isaaq, I would be Habar Jelo"?? What kind of line is that? R u implying you Like Habars??? Do I look like Habar to u???

RKelly: Arent u a mother of few children?

Me: Oh, my bad. Is that what u meant?

RKelly: Hell yeah Baby. Now we are talking.
Basras Phone Rings?

Me: Helloo?

Baby Daddy::::: Mama Where u @???? U late for our date like a modafucker!!!!

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Arghhhh.

Starbucks is my go to place @Basra don't ruin it for me. It's my happy place and now I've watch out for obese dragon and 60 year old, fubu wearing, womanizer @R.Kelly trying to do shunkaasi.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
So i stopped by at Starbucks to get my favorite new summer cold drink. Something strawberry. This Farah approaches me in a slick manner.

Farah: Hayee Abaay .....so that is your secret of beauty? U drink that?

Me: I beg your pardon?

Farah: Never mind. Whats your name? My name is Mudaaane Gashaan Abdullahi Sufiane.

Me. Wow. Long name. :) My name is Xalimo. :(

Farah: Just Xalimo? Are you sure that is not a nick name?

Me: I am sorry, that is my name.

Muudaane: Did u ever visit Hargeisa.

Me. No i am not Isaaq.

Mudaane: I am not Isaaq either but if i were' i would be Habar Jeclo! Nice to meet you walaal.

Me: Oh Fantastic. :(

Starbucks Barrista girl yells : BASRA YOUR DRINK IS READY!

(Mudaane was like Basra from online trolling? Hold up Basra as Basra already out of the store crossing the street. Hold up! this is RKelly from Somalispot inaa adeer)
Basra shouldnt your old ass be in a nursing home sipping on prune juice? What are you doing at a starbucks at 90 years old?
320x240.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending