An encounter in Starbucks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So i stopped by at Starbucks to get my favorite new summer cold drink. Something strawberry. This Farah approaches me in a slick manner.

Farah: Hayee Abaay .....so that is your secret of beauty? U drink that?

Me: I beg your pardon?

Farah: Never mind. Whats your name? My name is Mudaaane Gashaan Abdullahi Sufiane.

Me. Wow. Long name. :) My name is Xalimo. :(

Farah: Just Xalimo? Are you sure that is not a nick name?

Me: I am sorry, that is my name.

Muudaane: Did u ever visit Hargeisa.

Me. No i am not Isaaq.

Mudaane: I am not Isaaq either but if i were' i would be Habar Jeclo! Nice to meet you walaal.

Me: Oh Fantastic. :(

Starbucks Barrista girl yells : BASRA YOUR DRINK IS READY!

(Mudaane was like Basra from online trolling? Hold up Basra as Basra already out of the store crossing the street. Hold up! this is RKelly from Somalispot inaa adeer)

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
So i stopped by at Starbucks to get my favorite new summer cold drink. Something strawberry. This Farah approaches me in a slick manner.

Farah: Never mind. Whats your name? My name is Mudaaane Gashaan Abdullahi Sufiane.

Me. No i am not Isaaq.

Mudaane: I am not Isaaq either but if i were' i would be Habar Jeclo! Nice to meet you walaal.

(Mudaane was like Basra from online trolling? Hold up Basra as Basra already out of the store crossing the street. Hold up! this is RKelly from Somalispot inaa adeer)
Good meeting. A match made in heaven. Haye ii wad sheekada Xaliima.

did Kelly had a shirt on? you sure police wasn't chasing him,,wuu raad gadanaayay.

Last edited:

Me. No i am not Isaaq.

:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:

One time a user that remembered you from 2004 posted one of your old threads. It was so well written, creative and hilarious woow!! I wanna see that basra not picture posting basra.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One time a user that remembered you from 2004 posted one of your old threads. It was so well written, creative and hilarious woow!! I wanna see that basra not picture posting basra.

Can u repost it Geko? I wanna read it

Can u repost it Geko? I wanna read it
I can't remember which thread it was but it's in one of your Sspot threads you made.
An old female poster you knew in somnet shared your old post. She seems to always talk about food and you asked if she was fat, and she said yes lool. I cant remember her name I think it was Sara...

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can't remember which thread it was but it's in one of your threads you made.
An old female poster you knew in somnet shared your old post. She seems to always talk about food and you asked if she was fat, and she said yes lool. I cant remember her name I think it was Sara...

Geko it seems I have a big fan of my writing lol

Geko it seems I have a big fan of my writing lol

Quote from Britney:
" Hehe do you remember this post abaayo macaanay?

Basra-
somnet Super
https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/ranks/super.gif
To me Happiness is.....

Postby Basra- » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:44 pm

A tall glass of Dr. Pepper with lots of ice, a bowl full of pasticcios- a dark dimmed room, quite and the riveting sound of my laptop--while logged on YOUTUBE watching a fabulous BBC documentary about Britain's renaissance in, art, paintings, and creations! Absolutely ravishing. The quietness of the room, the gibbling of my cold soda, and the soothing british accent narrator of the documentary. oouu la la la Mon dieu h

:eating:"

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/why-is-somali-food-so-good.40524/#post-1073029

@Basra miyaad waa lantahay joined 2004 aa!! La xawla wala quwata illa billah!!

Screenshot_20180625-232007.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Quote from Britney:
" Hehe do you remember this post abaayo macaanay?

Basra-
somnet Super
https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/ranks/super.gif
To me Happiness is.....

Postby Basra- » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:44 pm

A tall glass of Dr. Pepper with lots of ice, a bowl full of pasticcios- a dark dimmed room, quite and the riveting sound of my laptop--while logged on YOUTUBE watching a fabulous BBC documentary about Britain's renaissance in, art, paintings, and creations! Absolutely ravishing. The quietness of the room, the gibbling of my cold soda, and the soothing british accent narrator of the documentary. oouu la la la Mon dieu h

:eating:"

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/why-is-somali-food-so-good.40524/#post-1073029

Wow. Geko I remember this. Thanks lol

Basra youve been on somali forums since 2004 ???!!!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Bisinkiiii bal how old are you really??
I was calling you eedo for kaftan but illee you are an eedo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts