Why is Somali Food so Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi Somali good is so good. All my ajnabi friends love it. There's nothing like Somali bariis and roasted Hilib with some bisbaas :lawd:

Somali baasto Iyo Suugo with some squeezed Leen Danone on top mmm

After Indian cuisine, I honestly think Somali food is the best.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yesterday u were talking about somali restaurant in Canada! Today u r praising somali food. Obviously u have found a somali restaurant, u r chubby>?

Yesterday u were talking about somali restaurant in Canada! Today u r praising somali food. Obviously u have found a somali restaurant, u r chubby>?
Oh Basra! LOL.

Btw Abaayo, I will never forget a post you made on somnet a couple years ago. You said your idea of heaven is watching a BBC documentary, a glass of Dr.Pepper and pastries!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh Basra! LOL.

Btw Abaayo, I will never forget a post you made on somnet a couple years ago. You said your idea of heaven is watching a BBC documentary, a glass of Dr.Pepper and pastries!

I dropped the Dr pepper in fear of diabetes huuno...but aint no way i dropping pastries! Over my low blood sugar!~

I dropped the Dr pepper in fear of diabetes huuno...but aint no way i dropping pastries! Over my low blood sugar!~
Hehe do you remember this post abaayo macaanay?

Basra-
somnet Super
https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/ranks/super.gif
To me Happiness is.....

Postby Basra- » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:44 pm

A tall glass of Dr. Pepper with lots of ice, a bowl full of pasticcios- a dark dimmed room, quite and the riveting sound of my laptop--while logged on YOUTUBE watching a fabulous BBC documentary about Britain's renaissance in, art, paintings, and creations! Absolutely ravishing. The quietness of the room, the gibbling of my cold soda, and the soothing british accent narrator of the documentary. oouu la la la Mon dieu h

:eating:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hehe do you remember this post abaayo macaanay?

Basra-
somnet Super
https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/ranks/super.gif
To me Happiness is.....

Postby Basra- » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:44 pm

A tall glass of Dr. Pepper with lots of ice, a bowl full of pasticcios- a dark dimmed room, quite and the riveting sound of my laptop--while logged on YOUTUBE watching a fabulous BBC documentary about Britain's renaissance in, art, paintings, and creations! Absolutely ravishing. The quietness of the room, the gibbling of my cold soda, and the soothing british accent narrator of the documentary. oouu la la la Mon dieu h

:eating:

Mon Dieu Brit

What a memory lane........

am speechless

upload_2018-4-19_22-13-36.jpeg

Wallahi Somali good is so good. All my ajnabi friends love it. There's nothing like Somali bariis and roasted Hilib with some bisbaas :lawd:

Somali baasto Iyo Suugo with some squeezed Leen Danone on top mmm

After Indian cuisine, I honestly think Somali food is the best.
i think is the xawaji spice they add to every dish .there is something magical in the xawaji spice.

SumMo

very lowkey
Cus we know how to mix spices so that the food becomes flavourful, without making it too spicy. Unlike the desis who make their food so spicey it overpowers everything. If you have low tolerance for spiciness, you can’t really enjoy their dishes. Meanwhile anyone can ejoy flavourful somali dishes. It’s universal and it won’t leave you looking hairy.

They should take notes..
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending